B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4 / August #1

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

who gives a flying f@ck!!  send her fake ass home and while they are at it.....send Sofie, Naomi, all of B1 and all of B4 with her!

Why not just shut the whole site down, when you're first at it? Because you don't care?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Noldus said:

0249 Stella is home

She was very restless, a massive thunderstorm was rolling outside, and Stella couldn't sleep. After being up 2 times to pee, 3 times to smoke, and countless times turning back and forth, she decided to relieve some stress. At 05:07 she orgasmed to some heavy thunder and lightning, and finally fell asleep.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Not ALL the viewers Harley.  I for one watched Sofie and Naomi on the sofa and while it was far from perfect it was better than their shows up to this point.  I can't compare their current and past appearances in RLC because I wasn't here back then.  All I can compare is the last 2 nights to the last 2 months and I'm seeing a huge difference the past 2 nights.  Their shows are still just shows for the cams but instead of night after night of gentle back, leg and butt rubs not even touching each other's pussy and most of the time not even taking their panties off they are now stripping each other naked, bating each other to orgasm with good camera angles and while I can hardly believe it myself Sofie has briefly licked Naomi's pussy TWICE in the last 30 hours or so.  That is unheard of since their return to B2. 

Last night B1 was a total bust.  Numi and Aurora out clubbing or on dates and Sara and the gent maintained neutral corners all night.  B4 is a nonentity to me now.  The minute I read that Megan was back with that 2 legged cock I not only turned B4 off but I won't even read any B4 posts until I hear he is gone.  With the barrage of nurses, aids, social workers and family and friends in and out of my room here at the hospice house I have very little time to bring RLC and CC up on my laptop and when I do I like to have something to watch.  Right now Sofie and Naomi are filling that gap for me and right now is all I have.

all i know from what i can remember of the B2 apartment is that the sofa is so far away and that is why i said what i said.  as for Sofie and Naomi, doesn't sound like much has changed to me but i guess you had to be there to understand.  as for the pussy licking, well.....visible tongue in contact that you could see?

as for B4, i agree with you completely as long as there is a guy in the house.  i wouldn't watch that BS either!!

as for you, i'm really sorry to hear about your heart attack and i hope they are doing everything they can for you.  you will continue to be in my prayers!!  as long as S&N are filling the gap for you, that is a good thing i guess.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

She was very restless, a massive thunderstorm was rolling outside, and Stella couldn't sleep. After being up 2 times to pee, 3 times to smoke, and countless times turning back and forth, she decided to relieve some stress. At 05:07 she orgasmed to some heavy thunder and lightning, and finally fell asleep.

Ed--she caused it 😏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Why not just shut the whole site down, when you're first at it? Because you don't care?

lol i'm not saying they need to shut the whole site down but from what i've been reading the Barca apartments have gone to complete and total shit.  they need to shutdown the Barca apartments and go back to just couples apartments like they had when they first started.  you've said it yourself many times how you don't like the show's but i bet you still watch them and as long as the Barca apartments are in their menu list, fake shows is what you will get!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

lol i'm not saying they need to shut the whole site down but from what i've been reading the Barca apartments have gone to complete and total shit.  they need to shutdown the Barca apartments and go back to just couples apartments like they had when they first started.  you've said it yourself many times how you don't like the show's but i bet you still like them and as long as the Barca apartments are in their menu list, fake shows is what you will get!!

I hate the shows, and I have often complained about it too. It is just that you have no credabillity in what you are speaking about! When you're not even a subscruber, everything you say is just your own assumptions, and you are always assuming that absolutely everything is crap. If you don't like shows, you should not at all be focusing on Stella. If you want something other than fake bullshit, why are you always against boys visiting. And so on. It is legitimate to complain about things you don't like, I do that alot, but it's not when the only agenda has become to hate everything.

• Like 3

Today Belle Nora passes and becomes the one who has lived longest in the Barca apartments. Sofie passes Gina and takes third place

B1-B2-B3-B4-B5 TENANTS

Total
Name Days
Nora 354
Belle 354
Gina 318
Sofie 318

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I hate the shows, and I have often complained about it too. It is just that you have no credabillity in what you are speaking about! When you're not even a subscruber, everything you say is just your own assumptions, and you are always assuming that absolutely everything is crap. If you don't like shows, you should not at all be focusing on Stella. If you want something other than fake bullshit, why are you always against boys visiting. And so on. It is legitimate to complain about things you don't like, I do that alot, but it's not when the only agenda has become to hate everything.

i'm sorry Ed but with RLC it is crap in my opinion.

trust me, i'm not focusing on Stella at all.  she lost all credibility with me when I heard what she did with the sheet in the big bedroom of B2.  i've never liked Stella and i certainly won't start now.

there is nothing about any boy as you call them that i am even the least bit interested in.  hetero sex is a fucking bore and watching some girl give a blow job to a guy is even worse!

i don't hate everything Ed, i just don't like the guys being the the GOV apartments.  when i was a subscriber, i wouldn't watch the couples apartments unless the guy of and apartment was M.I.A..  you can have the guys and trust me, i won't fight you over them.....they are all yours my friend!!

54 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Today Belle Nora passes and becomes the one who has lived longest in the Barca apartments. Sofie passes Gina and takes third place

B1-B2-B3-B4-B5 TENANTS

Total
Name Days
Nora 354
Belle 354
Gina 318
Sofie 318

anything over 60 days is way too damn much in my opinion and look at those totals.....almost a year of you all watching the same damn women!