B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4 / August #1

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you just want to see her piss herself LOL

Maybe I do 😉 Definitely! But I do think Gina can be quite spontaneous, wild genuine in the right company, and I like her, especially after she stopped being shy about masturbating, on her 2nd stay.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

God...have...mercy!😬.😅.

and she have probably already reserved another four months for the next summer  😄

rlc is a good plan for her, she have four months of paid vacation every year in spain with our money

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

It's not like I'm a polya fan now. I just think it's important to have people together in an apartment who really fit together. For Gina, this people seems to be Polya and Stella. 

Anyway, I don't think that's gonna happen anymore anyway. RLC doesn't really seem to be pushing for a come back. They've lost their fighting spirit. 

Why not just Gina and Stella, it doesn't need to be 3. Or Gina, Stella and Kylie. Another alternative is always someone new.

A couple of girls I can't understand that they haven't recycled yet, is Regina, (Sher) and Renata.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, happyone said:

Is that a new girl or a return girl?? 😏

Oh, she has visited so many times, and she has often brought the other girls to so much interesting actions, but she has never been a tenant herself.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Maybe I do 😉 Definitely! But I do think Gina can be quite spontaneous, wild genuine in the right company, and I like her, especially after she stopped being shy about masturbating, on her 2nd stay.

Thats what I like about Gina too. Did enjoy her third stay very much with the twins and Kylie and her friend Rus. She made more and more progress

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and a big ZERO for the viewers viewing pleasure i'm sure

Not ALL the viewers Harley.  I for one watched Sofie and Naomi on the sofa and while it was far from perfect it was better than their shows up to this point.  I can't compare their current and past appearances in RLC because I wasn't here back then.  All I can compare is the last 2 nights to the last 2 months and I'm seeing a huge difference the past 2 nights.  Their shows are still just shows for the cams but instead of night after night of gentle back, leg and butt rubs not even touching each other's pussy and most of the time not even taking their panties off they are now stripping each other naked, bating each other to orgasm with good camera angles and while I can hardly believe it myself Sofie has briefly licked Naomi's pussy TWICE in the last 30 hours or so.  That is unheard of since their return to B2. 

Last night B1 was a total bust.  Numi and Aurora out clubbing or on dates and Sara and the gent maintained neutral corners all night.  B4 is a nonentity to me now.  The minute I read that Megan was back with that 2 legged cock I not only turned B4 off but I won't even read any B4 posts until I hear he is gone.  With the barrage of nurses, aids, social workers and family and friends in and out of my room here at the hospice house I have very little time to bring RLC and CC up on my laptop and when I do I like to have something to watch.  Right now Sofie and Naomi are filling that gap for me and right now is all I have.

• Like 1