B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4 / August #1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

anything over 60 days is way too damn much in my opinion and look at those totals.....almost a year of you all watching the same damn women!

Why do you think an 60 day limit would be usefull? The only result will be that the GOV apartments will get even more superficial, because for 60 days, it will not be about RL but only about easy money. 

No. The best would be to kill the GOV idea and move over to roommate apartments. All without any time limit and with people actully agree to the idea of the project. 

42 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why do you think an 60 day limit would be usefull? The only result will be that the GOV apartments will get even more superficial, because for 60 days, it will not be about RL but only about easy money. 

No. The best would be to kill the GOV idea and move over to roommate apartments. All without any time limit and with people actully agree to the idea of the project. 

who in their right mind wants to look at the same thing for more than 60 days?  the GOV apartments are never going to change from what they are now......never!

the best idea is to kill the GOV apartments and go back to couples apartments like it was in the beginning.  of course that's my opinion for what it's worth.

I could say that the last three evenings of massages gave Sofie her new MacBook, or the gentleman who gave her some beautiful roses, she also gave him the MacBook, because she is very kind, but I won't say any of this

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I could say that the last three evenings of massages gave Sofie her new MacBook, or the gentleman who gave her some beautiful roses, she also gave him the MacBook, because she is very kind, but I won't say any of this

LOL so Sofie got a new MacBook huh.  I wonder who she got that from.  I think I know but will keep it to myself 🙂