B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4 / August #1

30 minutes ago, Alladino said:

1021 Stella gone again

Stella has fallen back to the same level as the other girls. Bullshit in the apartment, life happens somewhere else. 

Yes, so sad indeed. Is this what they call the real life but is this what we paying for? I thought I would pay for watching a lot of parties in the apartment with a lot of drinks, sex and fun

3 minutes ago, Dizzo said:

Yes, so sad indeed. Is this what they call the real life but is this what we paying for? I thought I would pay for watching a lot of parties in the apartment with a lot of drinks, sex and fun

I don't think much of the show events we see so often in Barcelona. It's not the real life, it's something the girls perform so that is looks as if something can be seen. 

A really good indication that these apartments are only bullshit is that we never see guests. Only people who visit from one RLC apartment to the next RLC apartment (or in the case of Gina have been part of the project before). 

I hope RLC finally brings real life back to this apartments. If it's party, then right, not just a few girls give pseudo lesbian shows. It need to be real people actually have fun with real friends.