B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4 / August #1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If one compares this visit of Stella with the last one (Stalla+BF), it is really disappointing. I really hope her BF comes to visit. 

You forgot to mention "so it can be like real life" again :dodgy:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If one compares this visit of Stella with the last one (Stalla+BF), it is really disappointing. I really hope her BF comes to visit. 

I do love Stella, she is amazingly beautiful, she is genuine, and can be alot of fun, but Stella has never been one to spend much of her waken hours in the apartments. Unfortunately! She has always kept a heavy clubbning routine, and whenever she went out partying, she is usually passed out sleeping for 2 full days afterwards. Whereas Gina can party night and day, and be fresh and fine after just 7 hours of sleep.

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I do love Stella, she is amazingly beautiful, she is genuine, and can be alot of fun, but Stella has never been one to spend much of her waken hours in the apartments. Unfortunately! She has always kept a heavy clubbning routine, and whenever she went out partying, she is usually passed out sleeping for 2 full days afterwards. Whereas Gina can party night and day, and be fresh and fine after just 7 hours of sleep.

That's part of why I'd wish Gina would come and be Stella's roommate.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

That's part of why I'd wish Gina would come and be Stella's roommate.

Someone mentioned that Gina really lives in Barcelona. Maybe, they could start a roommate apartment there. 

It would be one way for RLC to give up all this silly shows and really have people again live there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Someone mentioned that Gina really lives in Barcelona. Maybe, they could start a roommate apartment there. 

It would be one way for RLC to give up all this silly shows and really have people again live there. 

That would be great!!!!

• Like 2

Just so everyone is clear... there are a hundreds of thousands of Russians and Ukrainians in and around the Barcelona area and have been for a number of years. A true "settlement" if you will. Seeing Russian girls is not unusual. I have spent many days in Barcelona dating back to 2002 as I was scouting a place to buy in Spain. Eventually settled 500 miles west in Marbella.

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Ah, you beat me to it.

Yes, Gina lives there. 

• Like 1