B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4 / August #1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's pretty sad that the forum has turned into talking about the temperature in different forum members areas.  maybe the admin should make a weather thread 🙂

Like the fishing and BBQ threads you mean...😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lyree said:

I am not afraid to tell my age. I am 39 as of the 20th of July.  Remarried , after 15 years single, in June to a long time lover/friend. Moved back to Seattle before it became unbearably hot in Avignon, France. No children, no pets. Want more? 😀

You are in the prime of you life princess...❤️

• Like 1

Naomi use to live up to her well deserved nickname of Naughty Nasty Naomi, but lately it seems more like Naïve Nervous Naomi.... Sensational Sexy Sensual Stella has blown Naomi right out of Spain and back to northern front of Russia on a daily and most definitely nightly basis. Sophie was as real as it gets today and let herself really let go, man that was hot as hell to watch, again Naomi is really lagging behind the two superstars she is with in B-2, and maybe she just doesn't have what it takes to be a star on RLC ? Without Sophie's lead she is just lost and really not worth much time to watch like tonight for example, home all alone but nothing for the voyeurs, spent the night with Sara and Sara was willing to have some fun, but Naomi was a stick in the mud. I just have a very high regard for Naomi or I was expecting so much this time around from her. I guess that was my mistake.

I got high hopes , I got high hopes way up in the sky, I had high hopes and now clouds have covered the sky.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0150 Stella in a position where she wants me to lick both her asshole and pussy. Love to see both on this beautiful woman.

😍