B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4 / August #1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's pretty sad that the forum has turned into talking about the temperature in different forum members areas.  maybe the admin should make a weather thread 🙂

Much better than your negative comments

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's pretty sad that the forum has turned into talking about the temperature in different forum members areas.  maybe the admin should make a weather thread 🙂

Sorry Harley. No more weather talk unless it involves one of the apartments/houses. Deal?

2 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Sorry Harley. No more weather talk unless it involves one of the apartments/houses. Deal?

hello cat eyes......i was just joking and i don't care what anybody talks about lol.  i guess if the apartments were more exciting, you would have all sorts of things to talk about.

26 minutes ago, Lyree said:

19.5 and wet in Seattle. need some warm weather for the weekend.

Beautiful Seattle. Grew up there. Graduate of Roosevelt High School.  Can't get over the price of houses. Tiny house I grew up in (1600 sq ft) near UW selling for more than $900,000. Graduate UW class of '68

Sorry Harley, I am going to chat.

House prices are not uniform. Many places in the city have increased greatly while others still remain affordable.Amazon workers are spending gobs of money. 

We moved here in 2000 when I was just 20, not much background but I love it here.

24 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Beautiful Seattle. Grew up there. Graduate of Roosevelt High School.  Can't get over the price of houses. Tiny house I grew up in (1600 sq ft) near UW selling for more than $900,000. Graduate UW class of '68

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Sorry Harley, I am going to chat.

House prices are not uniform. Many places in the city have increased greatly while others still remain affordable.Amazon workers are spending gobs of money. 

We moved here in 2000 when I was just 20, not much background but I love it here.

You just gave away your age :biggrin: but I won't tell anyone