B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4 / August #1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

You just gave away your age :biggrin: but I won't tell anyone 

I am not afraid to tell my age. I am 39 as of the 20th of July.  Remarried , after 15 years single, in June to a long time lover/friend. Moved back to Seattle before it became unbearably hot in Avignon, France. No children, no pets. Want more? 😀

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I am not afraid to tell my age. I am 39 as of the 20th of July.  Remarried , after 15 years single, in June to a long time lover/friend. Moved back to Seattle before it became unbearably hot in Avignon, France. No children, no pets. Want more? 😀

Beautiful--just wonderful--thank you vm 😉

9 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Damn I'm gonna be in Avignon next month...:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lyree said:

My sister and our girlfriend are there until the end of September. So,..

So we'll just call them up...lol.  Love it there, but you are right...it's fucking hot this time of year.  Hopefully not as much in mid September.

2 hours ago, Dizzo said:

doing their nails

Lovely friends bounding! ❤️

And it was abit hard for Gina to sit still for so long. 😉 Legs crossed for the nails to dry faster.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

Polya will be the new coming girl to one of  Barcelona apartments with maybe 2 new  unknown girls just we wait for a few more hours from now 

or she's just on vacation  😏

• Like 1