B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #4 / August #1

1 minute ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

I guess one who will sleep on the crutch, when Sara will get her toy back.

I haven't been able to watch much because of nurses and visitors so I don't know what toy you are talking about

I found it a bit strange that Numi was parading around topless and kissing the B1 girls in front of her brother before, but it seems to have settled down now...Some of you guys are crying out for some sexual activity,which you may well get a bit later, but isn't the way they are chatting and lounging around now like...what's it called again..oh yes, that's it. REAL LIFE...Numi's brother has been a real gent so far, and I take my hat off to him...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I found it a bit strange that Numi was parading around topless and kissing the B1 girls in front of her brother before, but it seems to have settled down now...Some of you guys are crying out for some sexual activity,which you may well get a bit later, but isn't the way they are chatting and lounging around now like...what's it called again..oh yes, that's it. REAL LIFE...Numi's brother has been a real gent so far, and I take my hat off to him...

Too much of a real gent most of the time.  I'd tell him to let his damn hair down once in a while but he doesn't have any

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Numi's brother has been a real gent so far, and I take my hat off to him...

That has impressed me the most, he's been an absolute gentleman during his visit. I don't think I could control my urges that well in his place.

• Like 1