B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #4 / August #1

59 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Well I didn't manage to stay awake very long last night but after a quick glance at the B1 and B2 replays it doesn't look like I missed anything important.  I thought Aurora and Sara were going to do something but just another butt massage.  Numi and her brother must have had a good time as late as they were out but of course it doesn't do any good if it's away from the apartment and off cam.  I was beginning to think that Numi and her brother were holding Sara and Aurora back from giving us some decent entertainment but they weren't home last night and Sara and Aurora still didn't do much so I guess my theory won't hold water.

Sofie and Naomi in B2 must not have really been into it last night because what little I saw wasn't nearly as good as earlier yesterday and night before last.  I'm still confident that will improve. Stella and her friend sure didn't stick around long.  I blinked my eyes and they were gone and I don't know if they ever came back. 

From the very few posts you gents made last night you must have been as unimpressed as I was unless you were all following tattoo dick and  the B4 girls

Numi and her brother were in B4. Her brother is a tattoo artist and made Debby a new tattoo.

2 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Numi and her brother were in B4. Her brother is a tattoo artist and made Debby a new tattoo.

OK, thanks for that info.  Like Debby needs any more tattoos.  She's going to look like a dickless Rocco before long.  But it's her choice. 

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

OK, thanks for that info.  Like Debby needs any more tattoos.  She's going to look like a dickless Rocco before long.  But it's her choice. 

As Debby and Anabella used the strapon already, she might come close ... :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

So did things get wild and ugly last night or are they saving all that until Rocco's last night like they did last time.

Let's wait and see. Yesterday Megan and Rocco had their marathon show by themselves without other girls (or boys) around them.

After the tattoo session in the living room, Damira, Anabella, Debby and Fiby rubbed each other naked on Damira's bed and had later some fun in the shower (mainly Anabella and Damira).

2 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Let's wait and see. Yesterday Megan and Rocco had their marathon show by themselves without other girls (or boys) around them.

After the tattoo session in the living room, Damira, Anabella, Debby and Fiby rubbed each other naked on Damira's bed and had later some fun in the shower (mainly Anabella and Damira).

I was just curious.  I have no intention of watcing B4 until Rocco is gone and I have my fingers crossed that the girls keep to themselves this time and have nothing to do with him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I was just curious.  I have no intention of watcing B4 until Rocco is gone and I have my fingers crossed that the girls keep to themselves this time and have nothing to do with him. 

I fully agree.

Have you seen my PM?