B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Not the girls fault RLC put the cams at bad angles.

There is an issue with Cam 10 which is too zoomed meaning we cannot see the bottom quarter of the bed I don't think he was blaming the girls

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

There is an issue with Cam 10 which is too zoomed meaning we cannot see the bottom quarter of the bed I don't think he was blaming the girls

that's not an issue apparently and i bet money that none of you have ever emailed RLC about it.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that's not an issue apparently and i bet money that none of you have ever emailed RLC about it.

For the most part it is good just sometimes when they are at the buttom part of the bed they get outside cams view a little bit, so no one probably bothered mailing them about it.

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

For the most part it is good just sometimes when they are at the buttom part of the bed they get outside cams view a little bit, so no one probably bothered mailing them about it.

there are numerous cameras that are the exact same way in different apartments/house.  i've been told that the camera in Belle's room that is mounted at the foot of the bed, cuts off at least 2' to 2.5' and Belle lays there most of the time and even has a lot of her sex there.  my point is, any camera that is pointed at a bed should capture the entire bed and not leave off any part of it!  it's just another classic example of how RLC just doesn't give a shit!!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

there are numerous cameras that are the exact same way in different apartments/house.  i've been told that the camera in Belle's room that is mounted at the foot of the bed, cuts off at least 2' to 2.5' and Belle lays there most of the time and even has a lot of her sex there.  my point is, any camera that is pointed at a bed should capture the entire bed and not leave off any part of it!  it's just another classic example of how RLC just doesn't give a shit!!

Most of the time not really an issue, because a zoom in camera can show more detail. It's a balance thing. 

What I really find unfortunate is when RLC has all three (or two) cameras in an bedroom showing almost the same angle. This is really a wasted opportunity. 

• Like 1