B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Don't you think one of their first thoughts was "We must get our superstar somewhere as quickly as possible"? I don't think this was her first choice of location either but look at her audiences relative to everyone else.

When a business suffers a sudden shock - and I have been in one that did (and yes that was caused by government) - then of course they will take a while to get back. They'd love Nelly, Chloe etc. to have couples apartments elsewhere but it will take time but it is hard to get the right people. 

It is more than just the lost of all the russian apartments. RLC has been driving the change for more and more fake content over a long time. Barcelona was not always like this. There was a time without all those shows and with people who really lived there. They used to have Nora in B1 for a very long time and the used to have some Girls there actually had a life (best example maybe Nicole). 

Since the restart, RLC, instead of adding real content again,  is going more and more the bullshit way. It seems a lot like the elimination of the real apartments has only accelerated an development that was already planed. Now,  instead of giveing a glimse into the real life of people, RLC is About girls give show for the camers or bullshit apartments like Asia&Hakeem whith people just pretend to be something they are actually are not. The whole thing has nothing to do with her voyeurism anymore. It is nothing else than a show. 

The new Leora apartment, it's just the extreme of the show idea. Whoever at RLC came up with the suggestion that it is a good idea to fill a couple apartment with a single Girl far away from Friends, Family and her BF is not interested in showing real life. No, This apartment is all about Leora holding her naked ass into the camera as much as possible for obsessed people as wanking material. This is the opposite of what RLC once was.

RLC is not for voyeurism any more. I understand that now. That's why there's no more money from me. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

It is more than just the lost of all the russian apartments. RLC has been driving the change for more and more fake content over a long time. Barcelona was not always like this. There was a time without all those shows and with people who really lived there. They used to have Nora in B1 for a very long time and the used to have some Girls there actually had a life (best example maybe Nicole). 

Since the restart, RLC, instead of adding real content again,  is going more and more the bullshit way. It seems a lot like the elimination of the real apartments has only accelerated an development that was already planed. Now,  instead of giveing a glimse into the real life of people, RLC is About girls give show for the camers or bullshit apartments like Asia&Hakeem whith people just pretend to be something they are actually are not. The whole thing has nothing to do with her voyeurism anymore. It is nothing else than a show. 

The new Leora apartment, it's just the extreme of the show idea. Whoever at RLC came up with the suggestion that it is a good idea to fill a couple apartment with a single Girl far away from Friends, Family and her BF is not interested in showing real life. No, This apartment is all about Leora holding her naked ass into the camera as much as possible for obsessed people as wanking material. This is the opposite of what RLC once was.

RLC is not for voyeurism any more. I understand that now. That's why there's no more money from me. 

Spot on Alladino......I approve this post!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

Barcelona was not always like this. There was a time without all those shows and with people who really lived there.

Maybe not but it certainly has been since I started watching 4 years ago. K&K on the sofa every night in the underwear occasionally caressing each other like a forerunner of the Sofie 10 o'clock show except their panties stayed on pedalling an "are they in love" narrative which didn't really last long into when they went "Roommates". It was not 2 girls having a vacation in Barcelona unlike the first 50 days of Belle💗's 2nd stay when she hardly ever slept in the apartment and only gave a couple of what you might call "shows". She was having a far better time out of the apartment.

They used to have Nora in B1 for a very long time and the used to have some Girls there actually had a life (best example maybe Nicole)

But Nicole was there with a cam girl Jess who was actually doing her cam shows on camera usually as discreetly as she could. And when Nora and Irma were arranging parties to be as entertaining as possible for the viewers. It is a long  way from real life and I don't believe the majority of viewers including yourself didn't know that. And the fact the girls almost never bated wasn't real life either. I discussed this at the time.
I have also regarded Barcelona as a different product and actually did prefer the couples although - some may have spotted - I really like Belle💗

Whoever at RLC came up with the suggestion that it is a good idea to fill a couple apartment with a single Girl far away from Friends, Family and her BF is not interested in showing real life.

I repeat. The Goddess is a massive asset to RLC. She loves being on camera. Her BF does have a life of his own. RLC is a business not a social service. Quite frankly they are not going to waste an opportunity to make money. As a business it would be criminal not to. I'm certain she would rather do this at home but we all know she can't. You don't have to watch.

This is the opposite of what RLC once was.

A very long time ago maybe and before most people subscribed. Certainly before I started watching and I have been a voyeur for many years but see my next answer.

RLC is not for voyeurism any more. I understand that now.

Like I said I have always regarded Barcelona as different. All that has changed is they upped what the girls needed to do. There never was a stage when the girls behaved normally otherwise you would have seen a lot more bating and sex even in the old days. We all know what their motivation is now but let's be honest it is a job and don't we all try to earn what we can?
For me it has been a voyeur site because as a freecammer for 70% of my time here. There was always waiting for a glimpse here and a glimpse there and only rarely a bit more than that except with The Goddess. There was a lot of waiting. On the other side I can't really keep up with the Russian and it would have been better had we had more English or French but actually you could enjoy the English conversation of Belle💗 and Nate if you bothered to listen. Nate is working most of the time as he tries to earn money through videos and other things - this is the new economy. If you tried you could enjoy some of that reality.

I was a big fan of "Big Brother" but people were so aware they were on camera that it really died. I would discuss what happened with other fans (and there was almost no nudity in the UK version - internationally a bit more) and even had a blog. And I was a voyeur way before that

Finally I don't know why you keep posting on here and especially this thread if it upsets you so much. I do sympathise but why keep getting yourself worked up about it? What you wanted has gone and gone a very long time ago. At least however you show respect as I hope I do to you.