B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #1

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks Noldus but it didn't go well at all. My heart is badly damaged and I am going to die.  Could be a day or a week or a month but soon.  I am in a hospice house now

I'm sorry to hear that

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Same here i had two hearts attack and my heart is arithmic it goes from 50 to 150 beats a min.  I take it one day at a time with the meds thry are giving me everyday but I'm lucky I am at home in my things.  I do sympathize with you

You are verry lucky. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Evenin gents.  Have I stepped into some sort of pissing contest here?  I haven't read any posts yet.  I just wanted to say hi.  I am literally back from the grave. That's a no shitter.  Last Tuesday morning I had a massive heart attack and my heart stopped.  I died in the ambulance but God gave me a second chance.  At least for the moment. 

Really sorry to hear this dont, hope you will still have at least some days left but after reading what you said it seems like it might not be happening. I still wish you all the best and will say a prayer for you.

Just now, Fagen said:

Really sorry to hear this dont, hope you will still have at least some days left but after reading what you said it seems like it might not be happening. I still wish you all the best and will say a prayer for you.

Thank you Fagen.  I will never turn down a prayer.  I will stay here as long as I am able.

20 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks Noldus but it didn't go well at all. My heart is badly damaged and I am going to die.  Could be a day or a week or a month but soon.  I am in a hospice house now

Sorry to hear that news, can't you get a heart transplant  ?? Can't something be done to Repair your heart ??