B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #1

There are a number of accounts here who on the pretext of being nice, 'polite' and always bringing up the rulebook but in truth, they are in their own ways defending the content provider and trying their best to cover up the poor content that they are showing their customers right now.

If you type criticism, they will ask you to cancel your membership or go to other threads. Or worse, they give u a nice little label, basically trying to silence you

It is becoming so obvious now when the content provider is providing so poor content and so accounts like these will speak up for their 'master'.

I am not saying these accounts should not speak up, but these accounts should not try to silence the others. And the moderators should not be helping them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

If only mods respond to the reports would be a step forward. Too much negative mention by the participants and sometimes by the members here

The Reports are responded too when necessary. Not every report that gets made is an issue.

Some Posts others just disagree with someone because they don't share the same views which is just an opinion and a report gets made of it.

40 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Reports are responded too when necessary. Not every report that gets made is an issue.

Some Posts others just disagree with someone because they don't share the same views which is just an opinion and a report gets made of it.

Expressions   used about the participants, not disagreements

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Expressions are used about the participants, not disagreements

A person can say anything they want about a Tenant as long as is not in a Derogatory Fashion.   Not everyone has to like the Girls but everyone has to learn to respect each others views without getting into a food fight with one another because one objects with the other.  The reports that were made today have been taken care of.

When a Moderator steps in and tells certain individuals to take their fight to the Rant and Flame Wars then that's where it should go if they wish to continue their argument.  If they continue in the Apartment Topic after being told to take it too Rants and Flames then we have what we call a Time Out Chair. That's when they're excluded from further commenting for 24 Hours.

Evenin gents.  Have I stepped into some sort of pissing contest here?  I haven't read any posts yet.  I just wanted to say hi.  I am literally back from the grave. That's a no shitter.  Last Tuesday morning I had a massive heart attack and my heart stopped.  I died in the ambulance but God gave me a second chance.  At least for the moment. 

I guess the B4 girls haven't been doing ANYTHING fun today, since they don't seem to be the subject of this thread anymore. It gets like this when nothing is happening over at RLC and CC viewers get bored. I've learned to live with the situation, since >NOTHING HAPPENING< seems to be the default RLC status recently. I think I'll run over to Old Dudes and see if anybody's got a new recommendation on a good Single Malt Scotch.

24 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Evenin gents.  Have I stepped into some sort of pissing contest here?  I haven't read any posts yet.  I just wanted to say hi.  I am literally back from the grave. That's a no shitter.  Last Tuesday morning I had a massive heart attack and my heart stopped.  I died in the ambulance but God gave me a second chance.  At least for the moment. 

WOW, Dont. It was bad news. It must have been a terrible experience. So good it went well with you. Wish you all good and good improvement