Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #1

Starting to thing all this cleaning was just a cleaning and nothing more,Probrably next bate guest girl,worker for Masha will arrive next days and will just be a repeated process.Kinda had hopes the cleaning was because a roommate will come but think that maybe not,house will continue just a show place.Hope to be wrong.

• Upvote 1

rlc have no ambition for this apartment, the situation will stay like that with masha alone and regular boring guests will visiting her

I find nothing attractive in this apartment since te departure of dasha/sasha,

don't remember who said masha planned to leave rlc at the end of this summer but I really hope it's true

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

rlc have no ambition for this apartment, the situation will stay like that with masha alone and regular boring guests will visiting her

I find nothing attractive in this apartment since te departure of dasha/sasha,

don't remember who said masha planned to leave rlc at the end of this summer but I really hope it's true

that's funny LMAO because i've never found anything attractive about this apartment and that goes for Frankenweenie and Morticia (Dasha & Sasha)!!!!!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that's funny LMAO because i've never found anything attractive about this apartment and that goes for Frankenweenie and Morticia (Dasha & Sasha)!!!!!

yes I have to admit since the arrival of dasha here I check very rarely this apartment,

this apartment can be offline tomorrow for good I will be happy with that, time is coming for new people !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I love that characterization👍

• Like 2

4 hours ago, firewall said:

RLC have no ambition for this apartment, the situation will stay with Masha just boring and regular visitors will visit

I find nothing attractive in this apartment in te withdrawal Dasha / Sasha,

I do not remember who said Massa RLC scheduled to leave in late summer, but I really hope it's true

I wrote too old. To  hear him say it to dark complexion boy  (supplier of artificial happiness) in English language before 2-3 months. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

I wrote too old. To  hear him say it to dark complexion boy  (supplier of artificial happiness) in English language before 2-3 months. 

I hope you heard good, let's wait the end of this summer for having the confirmation

• Upvote 1

At least Dasha&Sasha delivered till final day,now Masha sinse the break become just a show girl,always hiding in the room without cams and just bate after bate show and guest after guest that just do the same shows as her.Its a sad end to her in rlc.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2