B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2

43 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

looks like numis bother Is as worthless she and her two roommate are .or he only wants to be with his sister .seeing he could not keep it up for Damira..

I have finally been left alone for a while and have been checking thumbnails of B4 from tonight and trying to figure out who the gent is.  Now I know.  I didn't think from the bits I saw that he was going to get it on with any of the girls.  It looked to me like any one of them would have fucked him but he didn't appear interested in any more than some petting, etc.  I was begining to wonder if he was gay.  Finally saw him and Damira in the pool and followed them to the bathroom.  I figured if any of the girls was going to get some of that dick it would be Damira.  She will fuck anything, girl or boy.  I saw the start of her sucking his dick and then got interrupted again so I will have to finish it later.  I don't think it will turn out to be anything because he didn't look like he was going to keep it up.  I'll find out.  Numi's brother huh?  Interesting

19 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I have finally been left alone for a while and have been checking thumbnails of B4 from tonight and trying to figure out who the gent is.  Now I know.  I didn't think from the bits I saw that he was going to get it on with any of the girls.  It looked to me like any one of them would have fucked him but he didn't appear interested in any more than some petting, etc.  I was begining to wonder if he was gay.  Finally saw him and Damira in the pool and followed them to the bathroom.  I figured if any of the girls was going to get some of that dick it would be Damira.  She will fuck anything, girl or boy.  I saw the start of her sucking his dick and then got interrupted again so I will have to finish it later.  I don't think it will turn out to be anything because he didn't look like he was going to keep it up.  I'll find out.  Numi's brother huh?  Interesting

he has been sleeping in numis bed for the past week with her. and that just why I think he just couldn't keep it up with Damira .he only want to be with his twin sister ...and im sad to hear about your heart condition. but hell I have had three heart attacks. and the last one needed triple bypass so there is hope. 

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

he has been sleeping in numis bed for the past week with her. and that just why I think he just couldn't keep it up with Damira .he only want to be with his twin sister ...and im sad to hear about your heart condition. but hell I have had three heart attacks. and the last one needed triple bypass so there is hope. 

He has been in B1 for a full week and hasn't touched any of the girls yet?  Sleeping with his sister but no sex with anyone.  Maybe I was wrong, maybe he is gay.  Sure doesn't sound normal to  me.

btw thanks for the encouraging words about my heart but I am a total realist and the reality is my heart is diseased to the point that it can't be saved.  I accept that but I'm not going to lie down and give up. 

7 hours ago, winnlove said:

Fagen, je l'ai dit tout à l'heure, que Sara avait ses règles depuis 2jours, maintenant 3 jours… pas la peine de répéter ce qui à déjà été dit, ok?

I didnt see what you said earlier, also I dont speak french so if you wrote it in french I didnt translate that, I only did now because I needed to see what you wrote to me. Also I was just commenting on what I saw because I saw her string hanging out. Dunno why it makes you so upset? People write and say things others have already said, it happens all the time, not a big deal :)

5 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah we need another guy in the house because the one that is there is working out so well :dodgy:

The most important thing is to finally stop these silly shows. RLC is a voyeur site, it's about seeing real life and not about fake lesbian events. 

If the girls have a BF at home, he should also be in Barcelona. Then a few friends from the area, and Barcelona could finally be fun again. In the end, it's probably ideal when almost as many guys are there as there are girls. This is what you want for a real life party, too. 

25 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

He has been in B1 for a full week and hasn't touched any of the girls yet?  Sleeping with his sister but no sex with anyone.  Maybe I was wrong, maybe he is gay.  Sure doesn't sound normal to  me.

btw thanks for the encouraging words about my heart but I am a total realist and the reality is my heart is diseased to the point that it can't be saved.  I accept that but I'm not going to lie down and give up. 

He's been sleeping in Numi's bed with her, and he's not going to have sex with her I think lol, also don't see anything wrong with him not touching any of the girls, he did give massage to Sara the other night, and tonight in b4 he had sex with Damira, so I think he is pretty normal, if you can call having sex on camera normal hehe. And no he is not gay 😉