B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2

31 minutes ago, Sergio said:

how Megan is preparing, I also think that Rocco is coming

i bet Anabella & Debby can't wait and probably Damira this time!!  as for the rest of you, i'm sure you will be out getting your popcorn and peanuts and favorite beverages for the event 🙂

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

lol c'è ancora un altro spettacolo da mettere in scena e poi molti di loro probabilmente se ne andranno.

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

purtroppo tutte le ragazze se ne vanno a settembre

and Megan in late September, so she can give instructions to the new girls

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sfortunatamente? vorrei che venissero cambiati ogni due mesi se fossi abbonato. per i miei gusti, qualcosa di più di 2 mesi è troppo !!

yes, unfortunately because we have to endure yet another month, I also would like them to change girls every month or two, and that these girls would pack their bags now, starting with Megan, in fact, I would be fine if only Megan left for now

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Mauri said:

yes, unfortunately because we have to endure yet another month, I also would like them to change girls every month or two, and that these girls would pack their bags now, starting with Megan, in fact, I would be fine if only Megan left for now

Sofie need to go first. Please. 😀

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

unfortunately?  i would wish for them to be changed out every two months if i was a subscriber.  for my tastes, anything more than 2 months is way too much!!

Agree,the max any girl should stay is two months,and at max to return three times(not recycling the same half dozen many times),both in Barca houses and in COV houses,sadly is never about us..so the same half dozen show girls will return and return and stay months.

• Like 1