B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2

I like when the girls receive their boyfriends in the Barca houses but Rocco is one of the few exceptions,their sex doesn't look hot,would say it looks more painful than anything else.PS..Megan better watch out because the brunet girl "eats" everything that moves😅.

Do dudes who keep saying get off there phones understand that these girls are Russian so watching local tv does really work.  So instead of watching tv the watch videos and listen to Russian music.  If I was in a foreign country I’d always be on my iPad so I could watch English speaking videos and shows.  

il y a 4 minutes, studev3131 a dit :

Do dudes who keep saying get off there phones understand that these girls are Russian so watching local tv does really work.  So instead of watching tv the watch videos and listen to Russian music.  If I was in a foreign country I’d always be on my iPad so I could watch English speaking videos and shows.  

do not forget the political events taking place in their country.

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I like when the girls receive their boyfriends in the Barca houses but Rocco is one of the few exceptions,their sex doesn't look hot,would say it looks more painful than anything else.PS..Megan better watch out because the brunet girl "eats" everything that moves😅.

I think Damira is 'off limits' for him. I mean, would you let him anywhere near Damira if you were Megan? You whimper yourself through painful sex with your dude, but right around the corner is a girl gagging for a pounding? Now you've given him a taste of someone who appreciates the only thing he knows? It'd be a brave/stupid move if she greenlit that.

15 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Ok, whatever you say. Looks like they are texting, not watching videos.

11 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

I think Damira is 'off limits' for him. I mean, would you let him anywhere near Damira if you were Megan? You whimper yourself through painful sex with your dude, but right around the corner is a girl gagging for a pounding? Now you've given him a taste of someone who appreciates the only thing he knows? It'd be a brave/stupid move if she greenlit that.

Agree,Lets see what limits Megan puts,Damina already "fished" four dudes in just few weeks,months so Rocco will be another one she will try to catch😅.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,Lets see what limits Megan puts,Damina already "fished" four dudes in just few weeks,months so Rocco will be another one she will try to catch😅.

Last time Damira had her own rent-a-dick, if Megan has any money left over she should find a way to keep Damira away from her orc.