Felicia & Felix (2019) Part #1

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to admit I find this quite bizarre..
I have been watching this for 2 hours now..OK I don't speak Russian, so I don't know WTF they are talking about.
Is it normal for russian couples to meet up for the evening, sit around naked, the guys scratching their balls, and fondling their dicks, the women picking at their toenails.
Henry has been on the phone for the last 10 minutes.. looking at the time on the screen clock..who the fuck rings each other at 3.15 AM?

Beats the shit out of me.

21 minutes ago, plum said:

I have been watching this for 2 hours now..OK I don't speak Russian, so I don't know WTF they are talking about.
Is it normal for russian couples to meet up for the evening, sit around naked, the guys scratching their balls, and fondling their dicks, the women picking at their toenails.
Henry has been on the phone for the last 10 minutes.. looking at the time on the screen clock..who the fuck rings each other at 3.15 AM?

Beats the shit out of me.

😁 of course it's normal, it's VH, views=money. Got fuckall to do with reality 😁

5 hours ago, plum said:

About vacation. They not seen each other for several months. There is a lot to talk about.😉 Not in usual life, perhaps they behaved more openly and less artistically. But friendly sex for the meeting - earn 15-20 dollars. They would not even pay for food and wine. So - M&H did everything right. Photoshoot with cat. Talk in erotic outfits.