B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2 / September #1

48 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Give it up Sophie, Fabulous Fiby don't play those games. No one gets near the promised land not even Fiby herself, You would be better off sticking to Nice Naomi and quit wasting time with Fiby.

Tonight is the night.  She will get it.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i guess the girls are still out on the rooftop having their own little private make out session........what a pity!

Nope--they have been back for quite a while now--no one bothered to let you know--you better fire your source !!! 😏

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Nope--they have been back for quite a while now--no one bothered to let you know--you better fire your source !!! 😏

my source is on vacation but thanks for letting me know.........Noldus said they left at 23:54, what time did they get back if you don't mind answering?

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

my source is on vacation but thanks for letting me know.........Noldus said they left at 23:54, what time did they get back if you don't mind answering?

Sorry, do not know the exact time, but Sofie in her room alone, Fiby made dinner and has eaten, and Naomi was in bed--now in bathroom

Le 8/26/2019 à 5:28 AM, moritzmax a dit :

Naomi again the disturbing element of the midnight show with Sofie and Fiby

There will be nothing between Sofie & Fiby, judging by how Sofie had to stop her bate after Fiby re-entered her room, she already guessed Fiby isn't Naomi & won't participate.

But I am liking Naomi more than before, she is easing into this project and both Sofie & Naomi are now comfortable with each other after a few G/G shows together.

4 hours ago, SierraTM said:

There will be nothing between Sofie & Fiby, judging by how Sofie had to stop her bate after Fiby re-entered her room, she already guessed Fiby isn't Naomi & won't participate.

But I am liking Naomi more than before, she is easing into this project and both Sofie & Naomi are now comfortable with each other after a few G/G shows together.

you do realize that this is just a continuance from their stay the last time they were both here together??  just watch any video of them and put on the loop function, and you have Sofie & Naomi !

5 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Fiby only once, allowed Damira to reach her jam jar, but I think it was an exceptional case, I don't think Sofie can repeat this, we'll try to overcome it with resignation