B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2 / September #1

Just now, Thestarider said:

The reunion continues with the return of Mila, Rosey, as well as Gina a little while back as guests and Jessica in B-1.

and polya too, don't know if rlc preparing to open a new apartment named B6 i would be not surprised,

strange for me to see all this ex rlc girls visiting one by one

• Like 1

MILA!!!!!!

I knew it was her just from the fxxking thumbnail lol.

Not sure why but I am really happy to see her. If RLC wants to bring her back, I am in!

Just make sure you don't give her such a big room like that one in B4. Mila will do well in a smaller room & with less party.

star wars love GIF by Hyper RPG

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

MILA!!!!!!

I knew it was her just from the fxxking thumbnail lol.

Not sure why but I am really happy to see her. If RLC wants to bring her back, I am in!

Just make sure you don't give her such a big room like that one in B4. Mila will do well in a smaller room & with less party.

star wars love GIF by Hyper RPG

if she have the same energy during her last month of her last visit in B4 you will fall asleep quickly, the only  thing she wanted during her last visit is leaving rlc

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Only 4 seats at the table occupied by Mila, Belle, Naomi, and Sofie---so Fiby is not invited ? 

I'm sure she can either grab the one out on the balcony or the one she stole for her own room.  I would hope they aren't that catty.

So just to let these girls know,

The very best position is with their face buried in a pillow and teeth clenching the pillow case. The Ass up as high as possible legs and cheeks spread wide. That is the most inviting position. Some girls know this and others need to learn.

Are they going to invite us ?

Sophie, Belle and Naomi already know this so that just leaves Fabulous Fiby, and they are trying to teach her, but she still has so much to learn that is so obvious.