B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2 / September #1

il y a 27 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Stella is working hard to keep her tit covered while getting a tattoo right below it and while she's doing that Numi is dancing around the living room in her bra and panties while everyone else is dressed.  At least she's drinking Corona Extra so I'll cut her a little slack here. 

It's actually all the charm of numi; she invites us into her own world. This site in just one window to cast a glimpse.

• Like 1

Can someone tell me what the tattoo was that Stella got?  She won't stand still and it must be hidden under the bottom of her top or the top of her bottom. ☺️  Gina looks like she is getting her tat in exactly the same spot as Stella so I want to see if they are getting matching ones. 

Well it's time for Sofie and Naomi to start their show so I'll have to catch up on the tattoo session another time.  Each of the past several nights Sofie and Naomi have both gone a little further than the night before and I'm hoping they continue that tonight.   Last night Sofie licked Naomi's pussy twice and she straddled Naomi in the 69 position and Naomi put her face right between Sofie's legs at least 3 times.  Because of Sofie straddling her head it was impossible to say for certain that Naomi licked her pussy but I have watched it on replay 3 times now and I can't see any way she could have not done it.  There are good shows and there are bad shows but I think the last few nights of watching them were in my opinion GOOD shows.  I hope to be able to say the same tonight. 

who knows if tonight miss icicle finally give a bit of pussy to the poor brother of Numi, this guy has done tattoos for free to all girls, at this point deserves a reward