B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2 / September #1

Noldus

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL so what you are saying is......you've seen this show many many times?

to tell the truth, calling it a show, it seems to me a great exaggeration, we can say a very boring evening tonight, but the girls can't do great shows every night, so we don't complain

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

to tell the truth, calling it a show, it seems to me a great exaggeration, we can say a very boring evening tonight, but the girls can't do great shows every night, so we don't complain

i agree, it's absolutely stupid for them to even try to put on a show every night.  it would be refreshing just to hear how they hung out and watched a scary movie or played regular cards with no stripping involved.  it would also be refreshing if they didn't feel the need to dress up in lingerie every time.  just act themselves and quit trying so hard to entertain the subs!!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what is chatroulette??

Chatroulette allows you to have video conversations with random people all over the world, they are already two nights having fun like this, sorry for the delay, but I sleep at night

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Chatroulette allows you to have video conversations with random people all over the world, they are already two nights having fun like this, sorry for the delay, but I sleep at night

thank you Sergio,  i ended up looking it up but thanks again!