B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2 / September #1

Noldus

40 minutes ago, Sergio said:

at this time of the afternoon, a question arises, in which apartment there will be entertainment tonight, bets are accepted

Depends what you prefer..want to see massages then COV place tonight is the place..want to see awesome body painting..b1 safe bet.Want to see a couple girls and their dildos friends..b4.But night still young,shows are arranjed for later in night.Maybe Megan will arrange a great pinball drinking game in bedroom..endless possibilities.

• Like 2

Just now, ze81 said:

Depends what you prefer..want to see massages then COV place tonight is the place..want to see awesome body painting..b1 safe bet.Want to see a couple girls and their dildos friends..b4.But night still young,shows are arranjed for later in night.Maybe Megan will arrange a great pinball drinking game in bedroom..endless possibilities.

i love the humor Ze!!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes it will be good to get another couple in the COV apt.  i doubt very seriously that they will be new though and seriously....i don't care.  i'm not going to change who i am or what i say whether it's a brand new couple or the same old repeats.  i guess a lot of people like the show in B4 last night but i wouldn't have watched it because more than two girls on a bed is too many in my opinion but as they say...different strokes for different strokers 🙂

Mmm.."more than two girls on a bed is too many in my opinion",bet you wouldn't mind to join three girls in a bed my frienddo it best gif GIF

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

I have on my wish list Fiby bringing a guy back to the apartment and fucking his brains out. She would be a fabulous fuck. And a demanding one as well. I know that is a realty BIG wish but it's there none the less. lol

at least you have said what you would like to see, that's the important thing.  now, back to reality lol

2 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Not a great sign fellas.  Mila is organizing her stuff in a suitcase.  I have a feeling she is getting ready for a move to B4...................... Sad days for us ahead

I don't think so...