Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

StnCld316

1 minute ago, Calle said:

Sorry but I am not that talented with computers. The discussion does not sound very romantic, and usually Paul does not speak that much, but of course I hope it´s Paul.

The Skype call goes on and on, and now she sent some flying kisses.

4 minutes ago, Calle said:

Sorry but I am not that talented with computers. The discussion does not sound very romantic, and usually Paul does not speak that much, but of course I hope it´s Paul.

do you hear the dog on skype ?

10 minutes ago, Sinedar said:

I suspect many members on here would not want her banging random guys.  Just my guess, based on some of the comments.

It wouldn't have to be a bunch of randoms. Just find at least one guy who can keep an erection and has some power when he fucks. To be honest that was the only thing I was looking forward to when I saw she returned. Now I have no real reason to watch this place.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It wouldn't have to be a bunch of randoms. Just find at least one guy who can keep an erection and has some power when he fucks. To be honest that was the only thing I was looking forward to when I saw she returned. Now I have no real reason to watch this place.

yes it will be her usual bate show we saw  during th past years nothing more, without new guy it's not interesting to see the same movie again and again,

the only difference is she is alone this time and in a new place it's good for the leora fans but not really for the others,

she will be on top cam H 24 now

• Like 1

From what i seen she is of course with Paul and seems she talks and videocalls with him a lot,to see him and of course the dog,i don't know..she just feels very lonely(well her fans are watching her a lot hehe),maybe a smaller house with closer cam views would be better for her and people could watch her in more close view like before,this house is more suited for a couple And to receive friends etc.Personaly i hope to see the cute dog again(was a fan of her).Bet house would feel less empty with her.

Il y a 4 heures, Rod001 a dit :

Bonjour bartsos, il faut attendre un peux, a ce stade rien n'est joué, rappel toi dans l'ancienne version d'RLC Maya était affichée Single mais était avec son nouveau boyfriend, Leora aime Paul, pour le moment c'est du business, il n'est pas impossible que Paul vienne a Prague plus vite que l'ont ne pourrai y penser, laissons l'avenir nous le dire un nouveau chapitre commence.

Simple question comment as tu eu l info de Prague et merci pour ta réponse simple et cool

• Like 1