Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

StnCld316

20 minutes ago, firewall said:

and wait this is only the beginning of the come back of the all old rlc tenants, I think this is the goal all rlc to bring back a maximum of their old tenants,

don't think we will see many new couples on rlc during the next months and years

I would re-sub in a heartbeat if Sam and Eva came back. Even if temporary it would be great to see them again. Like I have said in their thread before, Eva has more personality and charm in her pinky than the majority of most girls on RLC.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

In this day and age masturbation alone isn't going to make a site and walking naked around the house 24/7. We need more excitement like guests coming over and parties and guests going off to fuck. This certainly won't be happening so a apartment for me to ignore.

the excitement never really started for me and 24 h later i have zero envy to renew because i am not interesting to see the same movie again with her,

it would be interesting only if she had a new life here with a new boyfriend but she is still with Paul so zzzzzzzzz next

this is an apartment  made only for the leora fans

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

In this day and age masturbation alone isn't going to make a site and walking naked around the house 24/7. We need more excitement like guests coming over and parties and guests going off to fuck. This certainly won't be happening so a apartment for me to ignore.

Exactly. 

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I would re-sub in a heartbeat if Sam and Eva came back. Even if temporary it would be great to see them again. Like I have said in their thread before, Eva has more personality and charm in her pinky than the majority of most girls on RLC.

i think you have more chance to see them on VH in near future if they want

Leora has extremely loyal fans and no matter what anyone else says, her loyal fans will never give up on her. Ever. Spouting negativity about Leora will not change their minds. (Though they will wish you to get your ass over to another thread!)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Leora has extremely loyal fans and no matter what anyone else says, her loyal fans will never give up on her. Ever. Spouting negativity about Leora will not change their minds. (Though they will wish you to get your ass over to another thread!)

you talk like this because you are one of her first fan since the beginning  but just need to accept to opinions of the others members too !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I never thought that Eva and Sam had a very stable marriage. Now, since I don't want Leora to get lonely, I'd be tempted to subscribe if Eva became her room-mate and they were re-designated as permanent Room-mates. (No more of this "on vacation" stuff for these two!)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

i think you have more chance to see them on VH in near future if they want

Sam and Eva are my favorite couple between RLC and VH in the past 5 years and I can say strongly that I would never want to see them on VH. I would feel really bad for them having to deal with VH's bullshit. VH doesn't care about their tenants at all in my opinion.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

you talk like this because you are one of her first fan since the beginning  but just need to accept to opinions of the others members too !

I accept your opinions. I'm merely suggesting that some opinions about her will never be adopted by her worshipers. The same has been true of several other of the women who had devoted fan clubs.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I accept your opinions. I'm merely suggesting that some opinions about her will never be adopted by her worshipers. The same has been true of several other of the women who had devoted fan clubs.

this is why it's really complicated to talk on the leora topic because there will have always the big fans of her for take her defense and the others are here just for give their opinions about this new apartment it's not simple to collaborate

il y a 13 minutes, Foamy T. Squirrel a dit :

Tell that to people who spout negativity about guys appearing in the girls apt they should get their ass off to another thread.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Exactly. 👍 I reformatted your text, maybe someone from RLC will drop by and have a look. 😀

• Like 2