Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

StnCld316

She feels very lonely,i watched her almost every day and enjoyed her playing with her dog,that was one of my guilty pleasures in rlc,i watch her for years so that part of finding her sexy and stuff isn't present anymore(but she is cute of course),but in my tastes this is not the Leora "experience" i liked to watch.For her fans is great but for the rest not much,Gess Paul and dog will visit her with some regularity.Just hope next house to open is a couple place.

• Like 1

Anyway, Leora has come to save RLC, hopefully she knows it and has negotiated a good compensation. I almost unsubscribed as Asia has been the only interesting girl by looks at RLC, but her contribution is quite small. I will now wait and see for a while, what will come out of Leora´s reappearance. After shower she put a tampon in, and usually she does not bate in those days, as she wants a dildo or fingers inside her pussy.

• Like 1

Never understood the attraction for this women, the same thing day after day week after week year after year źźźzzzzz. If they put a video of her online and ran it in a loop no fucker would be any the wiser and think its wonderful.😁😁😁

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Calle said:

Anyway, Leora has come to save RLC, hopefully she knows it and has negotiated a good compensation. I almost unsubscribed as Asia has been the only interesting girl by looks at RLC, but her contribution is quite small. I will now wait and see for a while, what will come out of Leora´s reappearance. After shower she put a tampon in, and usually she does not bate in those days, as she wants a dildo or fingers inside her pussy.

My skepticism is RLC trying to pull a fast one on all of us current and former subscribers who still watch. The fact remains that Leora can only stay here for 4 months as that is the requirement for Russians in the Czech Republic. So why not list her as being on vacation. Are they trying to make us believe she will be here longer....

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

My skepticism is RLC trying to pull a fast one on all of us current and former subscribers who still watch. The fact remains that Leora can only stay here for 4 months as that is the requirement for Russians in the Czech Republic. So why not list her as being on vacation. Are they trying to make us believe she will be here longer....

3 months, not 4.

The Uniform Schengen Visa stands for a permit of one of the Schengen Area Member Countries to transit or reside in the desired territory for a certain period of time up to the maximum of 90 days every six month period starting from the date of entry.

15 minutes ago, Calle said:

she is beautiful but terribly boring and if Nina and Kira really come to VH nothing can save RLC anymore

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Never understood the attraction for this women, the same thing day after day week after week year after year źźźzzzzz. If they put a video of her online and ran it in a loop no fucker would be any the wiser and think its wonderful.😁😁😁

Rlc Better open new couples houses asap,this house will be for Leora only,great for the fans of her,boring for everyone else.Thy should think in all viewers.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she is beautiful but terribly boring and if Nina and Kira really come to VH nothing can save RLC anymore

Any new info about N&K VH arrival?Will be interesting to see them in other type of deliver,situations.