Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, Calle said:

Is RLC totally banned in Russia, I mean is it possible to watch RLC though the Russian pages are gone. If yes, Paul could watch Leora on the internet.

With VPN it works very well, I was there last week.

• Like 1

Seen a lot of people talking about this Alma,but although i am a rlc user for years i didn't catch her in rlc,when i join in was already there that fit couple(that liked a lot of exercise).Have the feeling rlc had better residents back then than nowdays,with exception of the two Barca houses we back then had a good number of real life houses,now we dont Have even half dozen.

7 hours ago, firewall said:

the tourism in czech republic will be in progress very soon  😁

i can imagine many leora fans want travel to prague for try to meet her now

Prague is a really big place.  For someone to go there and look would be like trying to find a Needle in a Haystack.  They'd have better Luck just going to the Red Light Districts for satisfaction.   :biggrin:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Prague is a really big place.  For someone to go there and look would be like trying to find a Needle in a Haystack.  They'd have better Luck just going to the Red Light Districts for satisfaction.   :biggrin:

and if it's their lucky day they will maybe find leora behind a window in this red light districts 😁

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She's likely a few Miles across the City away from those areas.   

I hope for her because i imagine it will be not very simple for her to walk in the street with all this pervs are behind her ass

• Like 1

3 hours ago, happyone said:

while you are at it why not combine the two topics called Leora and move them to the topic you created--Leora General Chat

3 Leora chat topics will be confusing IMO

I can merge them all in as one.  

Thanks

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

I hope for her because i imagine it will be not very simple for her to walk in the street with all this pervs are behind her ass

As long as she doesn't come across Hakeem's path she should be safe.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

As long as she doesn't come across Hakeem's path she should be safe.

a good one 😄, rlc without hakeem is not rlc it's probably the better casting rlc have done during the past years 😉

What we are sure is that Leora continues to generate annimation in his chat thread that have the likes where not, have already is 15 pages in less than 24H00 :angel:

Ce dont nous sommes sûr c'est que Leora continue à générer de l'annimation  dans son chat thread qu'ont l'aime où pas, ont est déjà a 15 pages en moins de 24H00  :angel:

8 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

What we are sure is that Leora continues to generate annimation in his chat thread that have the likes where not, have already is 15 pages in less than 24H00 :angel:

Ce dont nous sommes sûr c'est que Leora continue à générer de l'annimation  dans son chat thread qu'ont l'aime où pas, ont est déjà a 15 pages en moins de 24H00  :angel:

She's always been good for generating comments (both positive and a few negative). Scooter and Paul always generated a lot of comments, too, of a variable nature. It will be interesting to see if the RLC Alexa stats recover from the last plunge from the disastrous Russian Purge.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If you read what I wrote properly you might just notice that I wrote "Personally I am of the opinion " I didn't say it was fact......But nevertheless I believe it to be very likely, as the address of his business has changed....usually an indication that a person has moved where I come from, but maybe not in your strange lonely world.

It is not difficult to validate.

OH MY !!! Tubby gets testy, when his ego gets challenged.  Out of context " as the address of his business has changed ". That don't sound like a opinion to me. It seems very similar to the ( Leora closes her account ) days of a couple years ago. Jimbo attempting to restore the girth of his " EGO'. after being slapped by RLC. 

Enjoy you breakfast. AND by all means have a nice day.   😀    

Why is it important for you to have a tenants personal information, Then advertise that you have it. Unless it is to pump up your " EGO"????    Just curious.  This post has been edited by its author.

• Like 1