Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

StnCld316

17 minutes ago, spielo said:

3 months, not 4.

The Uniform Schengen Visa stands for a permit of one of the Schengen Area Member Countries to transit or reside in the desired territory for a certain period of time up to the maximum of 90 days every six month period starting from the date of entry.

we saw  girls stay  120 days in barcelona like sofie the last summer , i think the visa is up to 4 months now

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Rlc Better open new couples houses asap,this house will be for Leora only,great for the fans of her,boring for everyone else.Thy should think in all viewers.

and wait this is only the beginning of the come back of the all old rlc tenants, I think this is the goal all rlc to bring back a maximum of their old tenants,

don't think we will see many new couples on rlc during the next months and years

18 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she is beautiful but terribly boring and if Nina and Kira really come to VH nothing can save RLC anymore

Leora´s teasing dances and long bates are in their own class, but of course she repeats her bates and gets boring in that way. Maybe Prague could give her new ideas (or even new partners).

Just now, firewall said:

and wait this is only the beginning of the come back of the all old rlc couples, I think this is the goal all rlc to bring back a maximum of their old tenants,

don't think we will see many new couples on rlc during the next months and years

it's sad to say but i think you are spot on!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she is beautiful but terribly boring and if Nina and Kira really come to VH nothing can save RLC anymore

I never watched Nina and Kira as I do not care that much about lesbians.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's sad to say but i think you are spot on!!

hope I am wrong on this ones but with this years of experience i  have on rlc now there is good chance it will be the programm of the next years,

we will have maybe few new couples but i think the majority will be with the  old rlc tenants

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

and wait this is only the beginning of the come back of the all old rlc tenants, I think this is the goal all rlc to bring back a maximum of their old tenants,

RLC in its death throes...RIP.🤒

• Like 4

In this day and age masturbation alone isn't going to make a site and walking naked around the house 24/7. We need more excitement like guests coming over and parties and guests going off to fuck. This certainly won't be happening so a apartment for me to ignore.

• Like 1