Leora - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

13 minutes ago, neednolog said:

really, how cool is that

I have been watching Rlc for as long as I can remember and it's very much throwned upon to even contemplate meeting any of the participants even by chance outside of their apartments let alone talk about where they in fact are situated..

Some get very irate about the very topic....your going into Stalking territory..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, beaf said:

bonjour 

j'ai du mal à comprendre ces sujets

d'un côté il est prévu de mettre des photos ou des vidéos

mais d'un autre côté rlc banni les gens qui postent !!!

Tu découvres seulement cela aujourd'hui? 

CC permet aux gens de poster photos ou vidéos mais ceux ci connaissent aussi bien les risques de le faire, personne ne les obliges 

Il y avait deux appartements premium uniquement à l'époque, B2 et R1, il n'y avait pas souvent de photos ou vidéos pour ces appartements, mais cela arrivait de temps en temps 

RLC met en garde sur leur site de ne pas le faire tout en expliquant plus ou moins les sanctions qu'ils prendront 

Cette règle de RLC existe depuis bien longtemps 

• Like 1

Jesus, guys, am kidding, provoking all the time, just having fun...

So what should I answer - 

to roger1 - what makes You think (with) 🙂

-. billiboy - cant be more specific and (about) amusing... Shes is the Queen and she (or the dang rlc (not so) stupid stuff) could play their cards better... Money on or money off - actually all parts are here for...the fun...Or aren't they?

And last but not least to all the ones questioning about her presence in public - screw that all - who can meet her, who can see her in live or online - the only issue which she has is - her friends and relatives - that's whats important not some petty voyeurs...

But even...huh...especially for that one has to be strong! May the force be with you, beloved Queen!

+ A kiss, ofc! 🙂