Leora - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

il y a 1 minute, brian smith a dit :

Unless you have a world Video Camera showing you at your PC with your cock in your hand I very much doubt that..

I dont. But I am at this forum, talking about Leora that i deeply enjoy watching...so...is it me or her to be judged here..

28 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

hello to all kiss ... as a girl I wondered and I ask you .. when the girls or the girls of rlc come out how will they manage the various people? or no pants, yet when I go out a little provocative I get many compliments like insults ... it shouldn't be easy (but also a little exciting) to feel many eyes on me thinking maybe that guy saw me today touching me ...

Hello, for going to Barcelona and Saint Petersburg, I found that it needs a VPN to access local apartments, it limits a little risk of meeting. Moreover, these young women do not have the same look at sexuality and nudity as we do, they are much more natural. The other night Nina was joking about her being seen sleeping with her mouth open and drooling, but she does not care about being naked or having sex.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, neednolog said:

Forse, ma le probabilità sono più alti di essere colpito da un aereo poi incontrarla e, considerare la tua domanda primaria, farla sentire vergogna o disagio per l'esposizione su un sito voyeur :)

Rememer, noi, come i visitatori sono molto più di essere giudicato qui poi li :)

ahahahah anyway it was not a question about percentages to meet tenants or not rlc apartments only I tried to same as when they leave home to go shopping or have fun ... probably the world is small and when you least want to meet people who did not believe. .I have a strange experience ahahahaha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Ciao, per andare a Barcellona e San Pietroburgo, ho scoperto che ha bisogno di una VPN per accedere appartamenti locali, limita un po 'di rischio di riunione. Inoltre, queste giovani donne non hanno lo stesso sguardo la sessualità e la nudità come noi, sono molto più naturale. L'altra sera Nina stava scherzando su di lei di essere visto dormire con la bocca aperta e sbavando, ma lei non si preoccupa di essere nudi o fare sesso.

ahahha you also noticed this ....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, neednolog said:

I dont. But I am at this forum, talking about Leora that i deeply enjoy watching...so...is it me or her to be judged here..

People will judge Leora if they want (not that she gives a toss)but as for you.. you can only judge yourself for watching her it's almost as if you don't exist you have that luxury she doe's not have..

I have to say very quickly though I am guilty as charged if that's the right word of watching with great interest the a fore mentioned Queen..

il y a 2 minutes, sexy girl a dit :

ahahahah anyway it was not a question about percentages to meet tenants or not rlc apartments only I tried to same as when they leave home to go shopping or have fun ... probably the world is small and when you least want to meet people who did not believe. .I have a strange experience ahahahaha

ofc. there is always a chance...but...does it really matter these days :) 

• Like 1

ahahha I believe that no one really really cares about my question indeed :) but today I was thinking of it and this I wrote :) ...

6 minutes ago, neednolog said:

ofc. c'è sempre una possibilità ... ma ... è veramente importante in questi giorni :) 

ahahha I believe that no one really really cares about my question indeed :) but today I was thinking of it and this I wrote :) ...

• Like 1

It's true that luck is good: I spent two weeks in Barcelona twice and I never met the girls, but the first time I went to St Petersburg, leaving my hotel I I bumped against Nina, really by chance. So nothing is ever certain.

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, jouandomy a dit :

It's true that luck is good: I spent two weeks in Barcelona twice and I never met the girls, but the first time I went to St Petersburg, leaving my hotel I I bumped against Nina, really by chance. So nothing is ever certain.

really, how cool is that

10 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

E 'vero che la fortuna è buona: ho trascorso due settimane a Barcellona due volte e non ho mai incontrato le ragazze, ma la prima volta che sono andato a St Petersburg, lasciando il mio albergo II urtato contro Nina, davvero per caso. Quindi nulla è mai certo.

hahaha .... for fun I entered in free cht .. one evening met a guy and we had fun in chat ... the next day I leave on vacation for the sea and in my same hotel waxed just that boy with his wife and children .. well he was so embarrassed when he saw me ... hahahaha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jjs said:

What RLC dont understand is with all the videos and pics all over the net is free advertisement for them with their logo { REALLIFECAM } on it brings them customers . Just my opinion .

You are right regarding the advertisement, but I doubt it brings them new customers.

Most of the people downloading the pictures and videos and are complaining first when free cams are closed are people who don't have a RLC subscription and most likely will never have one (like myself).
I assume that most of the Leora fans, who were happy to see her at the free cams or download the videos of her available at CC or in the web tubes were more than happy that she was/is in one of RLC's projects, but did not subscribe finally.
Fazit: Neither existing nor potential business for RLC.

I assume that RLC's actor Leora has still the biggest fan base, and that the subscriptions of their fans increased after she came back and all cams are premium. 

In order to get the business. RLC has to find a way to keep existing customers happy (they don't need free cams at all, and they can live without posts of pictures and videos) and to tease potential customers that they want to see things at RLC as subscribers they can't find in forums or tubes.
Especially for the GOV apartments they have to make sure that people can get used to and intersted in new girls as they change more often than in the couples apartments.

CC is a free advertisement for RLC, but for them there is more potential for new subscribers when people write about interesting things happening non-subcribers can't see than when it's uploaded for free as pictures and videos.

Don't get me wrong: I don't like RLC and it's policy at all, but they don't need to be liked but have to generate business.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, gogism said:

Hmmm---would our Queen be banned if she would post a vid or 2 from time to time for our amusement??? 🙂 🙂 🙂

Why should she ever post videos, as long she is part of RLC's projects? She is paid by RLC and hence more interested that RLC is successful with her than to amuse us with videos posted in competition to RLC.