Leora - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

33 minutes ago, gogism said:

Hmmm---would our Queen be banned if she would post a vid or 2 from time to time for our amusement??? 🙂 🙂 🙂

What makes you think she has videos? 

hello to all kiss ... as a girl I wondered and I ask you .. when the girls or the girls of rlc come out how will they manage the various people? or no pants, yet when I go out a little provocative I get many compliments like insults ... it shouldn't be easy (but also a little exciting) to feel many eyes on me thinking maybe that guy saw me today touching me ...

il y a 2 minutes, sexy girl a dit :

hello to all kiss ... as a girl I wondered and I ask you .. when the girls or the girls of rlc come out how will they manage the various people? or no pants, yet when I go out a little provocative I get many compliments like insults ... it shouldn't be easy (but also a little exciting) to feel many eyes on me thinking maybe that guy saw me today touching me ...

I doubt that they meet any of their viewers in a life time. They are usually broadcasted for intenational streams, using fake names, so it might be that their privacy is even more protected then privacy of any of us.

So, these rolls are usually temporary and easily forgotten. Who would remember the girls and peopgle generally that passed through RLC...very few people, from all over the world...with really low chances of meeting

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, neednolog said:

Dubito che essi soddisfano qualsiasi dei loro spettatori in un tempo di vita. Di solito sono in onda per i flussi intenational, usando nomi falsi, quindi potrebbe essere che la loro privacy è ancora più protetto allora privacy di ognuno di noi.

Così, questi rotoli sono generalmente temporanei e facilmente dimenticato. Chi avrebbe ricordare le ragazze e peopgle in generale che hanno attraversato RLC ... pochissime persone, provenienti da tutto il mondo ... con molto bassi probabilità di incontro

I take masha example that is Italy ... masha is in Rome .. for what is not his real name ok but you see how it comes out dressed and many friends have seen it repeatedly turn to Roman markets ... now is in Europe not I believe it is not recognizable equal for girls barcelona ... rlc ha is much followed before or after you can always meet

il y a 1 minute, sexy girl a dit :

I take masha example that is Italy ... masha is in Rome .. for what is not his real name ok but you see how it comes out dressed and many friends have seen it repeatedly turn to Roman markets ... now is in Europe not I believe it is not recognizable equal for girls barcelona ... rlc ha is much followed before or after you can always meet

Maybe, but chances are higher to get hit by a plane then meet her and, consider your prime question, make her feel ashamed or uncomfortable for exposing on a voyeur site :)

Rememer, we as a visitors are far more to be judged here then them :)

3 minutes ago, neednolog said:

Maybe, but chances are higher to get hit by a plane then meet her and, consider your prime question, make her feel ashamed or uncomfortable for exposing on a voyeur site 🙂

Rememer, we as a visitors are far more to be judged here then them 🙂

Unless you have a world Video Camera showing you at your PC with your cock in your hand I very much doubt that..