Leora - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, nounou said:

Why is that? Why they didn't put at least one free cam?

because they got ya. The whole apartments closing down has played into their hands very well. We all got pissed when they switched off the old lving room/kitchen cam, - now they don't need to 'take anything away' that we had per-se. They know how much she is watched, so it's a nice little earner.

43 minutes ago, nounou said:

Why is that? Why they didn't put at least one free cam?

Looking at the thumbnails I would say that we are not missing anything the cams look way too far away from the action even worse than in Siberia Appt..

They went to the problem of getting Leora there not spending first the detail position of the cams...It's all about the cams especially with her we really need closeups otherwise what is the point...

People are not going to spend good money on what they have already seen or be it less than what they have seen..ok a few will but they will drop off when they realize it's not even as good as it was and they(the cams) were too far away...they need to reposition the cams to get everyone on board they have done the hard job getting her there and let it down with the crap cams positioning... 

Sorry just seen I may have posted this in the wrong place my "Bad" to the Mods...

P.S. If a Mod could put it where it should be I would appreciate it..and let me know where it is and should be..thanks..

• Like 5

said before - it's a shitty appartement (it was ment for the cams ofc) + I think that that (perhaps not so) crazy rlc stuff will open a cam or 2 in a...time or 2, hehe

they have killed the cams long before she left the old app and I guess they need some more time to reorganize around the new one...   🙂

• Like 1

When RLC closed almost every free cam you rushed to take a subscription it was exactly what RLC wanted  : make more money.

If you had refused maybe there would be free cam again.

Leora and Paul cams became  paid 1 day before the closure of apartments in Russia. It was really a choice of RLC.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Robwin said:

If RLC members are not allowed to post videos etc what exactly is the point of this particular topic??? Just asking 🙄 Likewise for the pictures topic.

This is forum is CC and not RLC. CC allows to post pictures or videos from RLC.

Due to copy rights, RLC does not allow to record pictures or videos from RLC and post them in other forums, no matter if you are a RLC member or not. People who have a RLC subscription and access to the RLC premium cams do not post pictures or videos, because they can be tracked easily by RLC and RLC would cancel their subscription.
People who post pictures or videos from free cams usually don't have a RLC subscription and hence they are more difficult to track by RLC. If they got tracked and banned by RLC, they can change their IP address and have again access to the free cams.
These are the reasons, why you will not see a lot of pictures or videos of apartments which have exclusively premium cams (like the one of Leora).

If people discontinue with their subscription, they sometimes start to post what they have recorded in the past and you will find it in these topics.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, billiboy a dit :

Ce forum est CC et non pas RLC. CC permet de poster des images ou des vidéos de RLC.

En raison de droits de copie, RLC ne permet pas d'enregistrer des images ou des vidéos de RLC et de les poster sur d'autres forums, que vous soyez membre de RLC ou non. Les personnes qui ont un abonnement RLC et ont accès aux caméras premium de RLC ne publient pas de photos ou de vidéos, car elles peuvent être facilement suivies par RLC et RLC annulerait leur abonnement.
Les personnes qui publient des photos ou des vidéos à partir de webcams gratuites n’ont généralement pas d’abonnement RLC et sont donc plus difficiles à suivre par RLC. S'ils sont suivis et bannis par RLC, ils peuvent modifier leur adresse IP et avoir à nouveau accès aux webcams gratuites.
C’est la raison pour laquelle vous ne verrez pas beaucoup de photos ou de vidéos d’appartements disposant exclusivement de caméras premium (comme celle de Leora).

Si des personnes abandonnent leur abonnement, elles commencent parfois à publier ce qu'elles ont enregistré dans le passé et vous la trouverez dans ces rubriques.

On peut faire difficilement mieux comme explication ! 👏👏👏

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, billiboy said:

This is forum is CC and not RLC. CC allows to post pictures or videos from RLC.

Due to copy rights, RLC does not allow to record pictures or videos from RLC and post them in other forums, no matter if you are a RLC member or not. People who have a RLC subscription and access to the RLC premium cams do not post pictures or videos, because they can be tracked easily by RLC and RLC would cancel their subscription.
People who post pictures or videos from free cams usually don't have a RLC subscription and hence they are more difficult to track by RLC. If they got tracked and banned by RLC, they can change their IP address and have again access to the free cams.
These are the reasons, why you will not see a lot of pictures or videos of apartments which have exclusively premium cams (like the one of Leora).

If people discontinue with their subscription, they sometimes start to post what they have recorded in the past and you will find it in these topics.

Merci billiboy pour cette explication mais pourquoi se fait-on bannir par cette entreprise proxénète alors que les sites que vous connaissez tous hébergent longuement des vidéos sans aucune réaction de la même entreprise proxénète ?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jackgold said:

I think that it's not a problem if all cam  pay per view, the web is full of leora's video. Come on its not a tragedy

If RLC hadn't had this ban policy they may not be in the shit like they are now.jmo

• Like 2