B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

7 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

He's back and he seems to be giving HELL to Sara------------Maybe he didn't like to see her with women  ??

6 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

sara throw the bum out  !!!"

I didn't see what happened, but little arguments and emotions like jealousy are real life. Ultimately it is a good sign when something like this happens, because it shows that people care about each other. 

At least try to look beyond your guy hate.  😉

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I didn't see what happened, but little arguments and emotions like jealousy are real life. Ultimately it is a good sign when something like this happens, because it shows that people care about each other. 

At least try to look beyond your guy hate.  😉

I don't hate guys,     I hate guys who treat women badly.  If she wants to go with women, that's her choice.

9 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I don't hate guys,     I hate guys who treat women badly.  If she wants to go with women, that's her choice.

You mentioned he was jealous. I did not saw what happen, but maybe, Sara did something that might have hurt him. What about girls being fair to their BFs?

That's something many people don't really realize. RLC with all these pseudo lesbian shows is something that can also cause problems. I think RLC should let all those shows go and simply allow more real life. More real People including more Friends and BFs.

Just now, Alladino said:

You mentioned he was jealous. I did not saw what happen, but maybe, Sara did something that might have hurt him. What about girls being fair to their BFs?

That's something many people don't really realize. RLC with all these pseudo lesbian shows is something that can also cause problems. I think you should let all those shows go and simply allow more real life. More real People including more Friends and BFs.

I can see you like guys too much for my taste and  you're one person who always want to be right.  Welcome to my ignore list.

10 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I can see you like guys too much for my taste and  you're one person who always want to be right.  Welcome to my ignore list.

WTF?!?  What a strange reaction to someone with a different opinion. 

Well, have fun in your pseudo world. 😈

• Like 1

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

He's back and he seems to be giving HELL to Sara------------Maybe he didn't like to see her with women  ??

Don't know what you saw, but I saw he had bought a flower (potted plant) that he gave her when he got home

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

And in what world did he do anything to treat her badly? Alladino was right, you're living in your psuedo world. You've always been a jealous loon. Least you can do is own up to it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I've been up several hours now and Monica and I were talking about what happened in B1. We started taking a really close look and we don't think that's Sara's bf at all.  We think there is a good chance that he is her supplier.  Too much smells bad. Starting with the fact that Sara could do so much better than  that creature unless he has something she needs. She may be trading sex for drugs.

Her bf would not have taken 5 hours to find the apartment.  He'd know right where it is.  He doesn't show up on time and she's pissed.

She's agreed to give him a wild show with her girl friends and he's all over that. He gets his show and he's blown away.  He doesn't know up from down.

0230 party is over, everybody gone, Numi and brother in bed.  Sara stats painting something at the table, Aurora and he spend almost 4 hours talking on the balcony.  Maybe waiting for someone or something?  0629  He, Sara and Aurora throw some clothes on and out the door.  Back in 1/2 hour.  Aurora showers and goes to bed.  Time to pay up.  Sara really not interested but they shower and go to bed.  Round 1 and Sara is now into it but can't get off.  He does 3 times.  After each Sara lays there frustrated, talking to him, trying to get another go but he's shot.  0858 Sara goes into Aurora's room and tries to wake her but fails.  She goes back to bed even more frustrated. She needs something and he can't deliver.  He keps trying to go to sleep and she won't let him.  0930 Angry Sara gets up, digs what looks like money out of the bottom of her wardrobe and drops it next to him.  He can't believe it and throws his hands up but grudgingly he gets up, dresses and grabs his phone and starts to leave but he tries to kiss her first and she pretends to be asleep.  He gives up and as he's leaving the room she tells him to close the door. 1404 he's back and Sara jumps up to meet him at the bedroom door to see what he's got.  He gives her a small plant. They talk and then he's digging in his backpack and comes out with a small black vial and keeps digging until he finds a bag of white powder, pushing it back in the very bottom.  They take the vial and a big bag of trash and leave.  Sara is just fine now but keeps rubbing her nose. 

This is all speculation on our part but it just really looks bad. 

Oh and Numi and bro had nice morning trip to the beach and getting cleaned up now.

37 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I've been up several hours now and Monica and I were talking about what happened in B1. We started taking a really close look and we don't think that's Sara's bf at all.  We think there is a good chance that he is her supplier.  Too much smells bad. Starting with the fact that Sara could do so much better than  that creature unless he has something she needs. She may be trading sex for drugs.

Her bf would not have taken 5 hours to find the apartment.  He'd know right where it is.  He doesn't show up on time and she's pissed.

She's agreed to give him a wild show with her girl friends and he's all over that. He gets his show and he's blown away.  He doesn't know up from down.

0230 party is over, everybody gone, Numi and brother in bed.  Sara stats painting something at the table, Aurora and he spend almost 4 hours talking on the balcony.  Maybe waiting for someone or something?  0629  He, Sara and Aurora throw some clothes on and out the door.  Back in 1/2 hour.  Aurora showers and goes to bed.  Time to pay up.  Sara really not interested but they shower and go to bed.  Round 1 and Sara is now into it but can't get off.  He does 3 times.  After each Sara lays there frustrated, talking to him, trying to get another go but he's shot.  0858 Sara goes into Aurora's room and tries to wake her but fails.  She goes back to bed even more frustrated. She needs something and he can't deliver.  He keps trying to go to sleep and she won't let him.  0930 Angry Sara gets up, digs what looks like money out of the bottom of her wardrobe and drops it next to him.  He can't believe it and throws his hands up but grudgingly he gets up, dresses and grabs his phone and starts to leave but he tries to kiss her first and she pretends to be asleep.  He gives up and as he's leaving the room she tells him to close the door. 1404 he's back and Sara jumps up to meet him at the bedroom door to see what he's got.  He gives her a small plant. They talk and then he's digging in his backpack and comes out with a small black vial and keeps digging until he finds a bag of white powder, pushing it back in the very bottom.  They take the vial and a big bag of trash and leave.  Sara is just fine now but keeps rubbing her nose. 

This is all speculation on our part but it just really looks bad. 

Oh and Numi and bro had nice morning trip to the beach and getting cleaned up now.

be careful to say strange things, otherwise many members of this forum jump on you, remember, these girls are saints, maybe the good guy just wanted his part of the bonus that Sara took for the cock, now Sara is back without him Let's go, I hope he left him tied to the side of the road

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

be careful to say strange things, otherwise many members of this forum jump on you, remember, these girls are saints, maybe the good guy just wanted his part of the bonus that Sara took for the cock, now Sara is back without him Let's go, I hope he left him tied to the side of the road

Anyone and everyone are free to look at the timeline and see for themselves.  I hope he's gone and never comes back but I still worry about Sara.  If she does have a serious problem she needs help. We'll just have to watch and see where this goes.