B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

1 minute ago, firewall said:

the sara bf is lost in his life and i think sara is not very far just behind,

i find sara very perturbate and not stable

Luckily she is young and has plenty of time.

The Twins might not be the most exciting watch at times but they are great at making those around them smile and laugh.  So she is in good company.

1 minute ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Luckily she is young and has plenty of time.

The Twins might not be the most exciting watch at times but they are great at making those around them smile and laugh.  So she is in good company.

yes but in a week they will be gone, hope for sara aurora will be more here for her,

sara need to stop drink too she is at the limit of the alcoholism

20 minutes ago, firewall said:

i find sara very perturbate and not stable

New word for me 😁

perturbate

adjective
\ "\

Definition of perturbate (Entry 2 of 2)

archaic

Love words?

You must — there are over 200,000 words in our free online dictionary, but you are looking for one that’s only in the Merriam-Webster Unabridged Dictionary.

14 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes but in a week they will be gone, hope for sara aurora will be more here for her,

sara need to stop drink too she is at the limit of the alcoholism

Numi still can't shave facing the cams

3 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

New word for me 😁

perturbate

adjective
\ "\

archaic

Love words?

You must — there are over 200,000 words in our free online dictionary, but you are looking for one that’s only in the Merriam-Webster Unabridged Dictionary.

funny, if you prefer i can write in french 😁

you know not everybody is english speaker on this forum

try to read between the lines for understand

• Upvote 1

They are a young couple,Just the usual fights,found strange when she took the big suitcase and leaved,my tought was her and him gone to beach or something the weekend.Hope they make peace,westerday for a change was some nice real feelings and truly making love,so much better than girls fingering ones another's pretending to be lesbians,if he returns we probably gona see some always nice "peace" sex.

30 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

New word for me 😁

perturbate

adjective
\ "\

archaic

Love words?

Better get it Copyrighted so no one else can claim it.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

it means no more sex with sara 😏 it was a short visit, let's back in boring mode now in B1

Boring indeed,always intrigued me how people prefer to see fake shows with girls pretending they are in love etc than to watch the girls with their real boyfriends,a good exemple..show girl Sophie with the other girls last night..no feelings..just show..her and her pupil girl arrived..eated..some talk..then show..in end shower..job done..and they leaved to b2.Now Sara with boyfriend..she was into it..nicely wet..so much better.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Boring indeed,always intrigued me how people prefer to see fake shows with girls pretending they are in love etc than to watch the girls with their real boyfriends,a good exemple..show girl Sophie with the other girls last night..no feelings..just show..her and her pupil girl arrived..eated..some talk..then show..in end shower..job done..and they leaved to b2.Now Sara with boyfriend..she was into it..nicely wet..so much better.

and as you can see the sex they had this morning are not on the top of the most popular scenes also on the replay, the guys prefer see leora naked on the couch and do nothing what a sad reality, rlc have a long life believe me !

• Upvote 1

How many here think it is about time the Tattoo guy gets a little surprise from Aroura the biggest tease in this apartment. She needs to take him by the hand to her room and give him the ride of his life. The guy deserves that much after all the teasing him she has been doing.

• Like 1