B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

i don't see at all fiby fit in B2

Since I'm still here I think Fiby will be pretty much a carbon copy of Stella in B2.  She is friendly and outgoing and I think she will participate in apartment activities, parties, etc pretty much just as Stella did.  She will also keep to herself a lot, just as Stella did.  She will NOT participate in the sex shows Sofie and Naomi put on.  Just like Stella.

• Like 2

il y a 12 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Since I'm still here I think Fiby will be pretty much a carbon copy of Stella in B2.  She is friendly and outgoing and I think she will participate in apartment activities, parties, etc pretty much just as Stella did.  She will also keep to herself a lot, just as Stella did.  She will NOT participate in the sex shows Sofie and Naomi put on.  Just like Stella.

what a disaster if all the girls made Sofie's court. With the right partners Stella has given us some nice moments this week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

what a disaster if all the girls made Sofie's court. With the right partners Stella has given us some nice moments this week.

sofie and naomi are exactly the same copy this is why they are always together and stella not shared alot with them,

don't know what fiby will do in B2 with them if she move here

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, firewall a dit :

sofie and naomi are exactly the same copy this is why they are always together and stella not shared alot with them,

don't know what fiby will do in B2 with them if she move here

Return to downtown facilitates travel for her next vacations

Il y a 5 heures, moritzmax a dit :

Goodbye Numi and brother.
I wish both a good trip home.
I hope we see you again at RLC, you are a great sibling couple.
Just what many miss here, quite normal.

I hope you still get your well-deserved farewell here in the forum.

Oh Numi left, I did not even realise until I logged onto CC.

For me, she was a good tenant on her own pace and she did her 'solo shows' despite her obvious disinterest in group shows.

Farewell Numi, may you & your bro find other good prospects in life 😀

• Like 2