B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #4

45 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

I see my mother explaining, for later, not to eat cucumber elsewhere than at home: you never know where it comes from. this girl is fantastic. is the cucumber organic !

more like orgasmic...😁

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

My choice would be ANITA                 😍

i'm not a fan of returning girls, unless its MMMM, but Anita wouldn't be a bad shout...except it won't be her...She's trying to tick all the countries in the world off her checklist, so I don't think she'll be back to Barca soon...unless, of course...

image.jpeg.a5ef6fda1d71f2a9241585342eb8c145.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Good morning gents.  I’m back but then again I’m not back.  Monica and I took a few days and escaped to Bodega Bay and had an incredible time together.  Now it’s back to reality and reality sucks. 

It looks like there have been a lot of changes in the apartments of RLC.  It would take me way too long to try and catch up with everything that’s happened and to be honest right now RLC is way at the bottom of my priority list so this is the right time for me to pull the plug.  My month isn’t up until Sep 11 but I’m officially done as of right now.  With Monica moving in with me until I’m gone I will have more than enough to keep me busy.  I will still be reading your posts now and then just because I enjoy the banter with you gents.  I may post once in a while if I have something I feel needs to be said but for all practical purposes I will just be an observer for what time I have left.   Take care gents.

Hey Dont...I'm just catching up now...My Laptop keeps crashing so its a bit of a chore. It's hard to know what to say here, but I'm really glad that YOUR Monica is there with you...and will be there for you ...You better keep posting, my friend, even if most of it is shite 😉