B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #4

Il y a 2 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

She might not fit in with Sofie and Naomi as well as the B1 girls, but she's near Belle and the city centre...

Yes as I said some time back, she does not fit into the dynamics of B4 and really does not do anything much with the 'more adventurous' B4 girls.

Maybe Sofie & Naomi might loosen her up a little but I think it will be difficult.

I don't have much anticipation for her from the start so not surprised she is a disappointment so far.

Edited by SierraTM
Edit: Added 'not'

il y a 51 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Good morning gents.  I’m back but then again I’m not back.  Monica and I took a few days and escaped to Bodega Bay and had an incredible time together.  Now it’s back to reality and reality sucks. 

It looks like there have been a lot of changes in the apartments of RLC.  It would take me way too long to try and catch up with everything that’s happened and to be honest right now RLC is way at the bottom of my priority list so this is the right time for me to pull the plug.  My month isn’t up until Sep 11 but I’m officially done as of right now.  With Monica moving in with me until I’m gone I will have more than enough to keep me busy.  I will still be reading your posts now and then just because I enjoy the banter with you gents.  I may post once in a while if I have something I feel needs to be said but for all practical purposes I will just be an observer for what time I have left.   Take care gents.

Take care my friend. Nothing more from me except...

live life love GIF

• Upvote 1

Just now, SierraTM said:

Yes as I said some time, she does not fit into the dynamics of B4 and really does do anything much with the 'more adventurous' B4 girls.

Maybe Sofie & Naomi might loosen her up a little but I think it will be difficult.

I don't have much anticipation for her from the start so not surprised she is a disappointment so far.

Do you ever day anything positive about anyone of these girls? You have to continue with your negativity.

I guess it serves you well.

Why even comment again in this regard? I know. Because you can. It's your prerogative.

So a smart, attractive girl who doesn't fall into the same morass as a Damira or Amalia is not your cup of tea. "Dynamics of B4"..Really. 

We get it. We ALL get it.

Para. Please.

Ask Damira what "Para" means...

• Like 1

il y a 10 minutes, charliefoxx69 a dit :

Do you ever day anything positive about anyone of these girls? You have to continue with your negativity.

I guess it serves you well.

Why even comment again in this regard? I know. Because you can. It's your prerogative.

So a smart, attractive girl who doesn't fall into the same morass as a Damira or Amalia is not your cup of tea. "Dynamics of B4"..Really. 

We get it. We ALL get it.

Para. Please.

Ask Damira what "Para" means...

I don't think you bother to read any of my posts & only seems to pick up those you don't like.

Get a real life, because in real life there will be differing opinions, accept that there will be opinions which differ from yours and each of us see this project and its participant differently.

I am happy for you to put me on ignore because I don't read any of your 'nonsensical poetry'.

And for that, there is no need for me to explain my posts to you.

And there is no need for me to reply to you again until you grow up and live your age.

For me i would do this,Flipy should move to b2,that's the tease,show house and she would make great team with the other two show girls,pose to cams girls(sophi and pupil),i would bring Sara to b4,she would enter the plays of the other girls.barca one i wouldn't do nothing Its over..Stella moved to it so..will be old routines of rlc..massages and fake lesbian shows.All my hopes are now only in Barca four.

There has been far too much disruption in the Forum Topics over the past week or so.  This has got to come to a Stop immediately.

Every Member has a Right to Express their Opinion in a Respectable Manner so Logic Suggests if your going to Quote a Post then Answer the Member in a Respectable Manner.  This going after another Member because one doesn't share the same view only creates chaos in the Apartment Boards and Generates Reports.  If your going to answer a Post in a disruptive manner just to get some sort of feud going then I suggest you take your Post over to Rants and Flames and call out who you want over in that Topic.  Also Tenants and their Guests or Boyfriends have Names please use them.

When a Disruption Happens a Moderator or Myself will make a Post in the Topic where the issue is. When you're told to End It or Take it to Rants and Flames it's best to do so.  Any further Disruption after that Post will be Greeted with a Warning and a Possible Trip to the Time Out Chair. For those who don't know what a Time Out Chair is, that's where Your Posting will be Suspended for a certain length of time depending on what transpired. So Please Read the Forum Rules and Govern them Accordingly. They are Posted in the Pinned Section of Each Topic.

StnCld316 - Forum Admin.

32 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yes as I said some time back, she does not fit into the dynamics of B4 and really does not do anything much with the 'more adventurous' B4 girls.

You just don't like her do you...I wasn't being negative about her. I meant that I don't think she'll either be invited or join in with their shows...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Good morning gents.  I’m back but then again I’m not back.  Monica and I took a few days and escaped to Bodega Bay and had an incredible time together.  Now it’s back to reality and reality sucks. 

It looks like there have been a lot of changes in the apartments of RLC.  It would take me way too long to try and catch up with everything that’s happened and to be honest right now RLC is way at the bottom of my priority list so this is the right time for me to pull the plug.  My month isn’t up until Sep 11 but I’m officially done as of right now.  With Monica moving in with me until I’m gone I will have more than enough to keep me busy.  I will still be reading your posts now and then just because I enjoy the banter with you gents.  I may post once in a while if I have something I feel needs to be said but for all practical purposes I will just be an observer for what time I have left.   Take care gents.

God speed and I am glad to hear that Monica will be with you until you finally do leave all of us for good. Take care--you will be missed 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

so new girl or another recycled girl in fiby bedroom ?

Maybe two 🙂 
If Debby moving down to Fiby's old room. Lets see when the cleaning lady shows up