B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #4

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

finally RLC, gave a name to the new girl, Holly you are really beautiful

yes and i hope to see more new girls soon because only one new girl for the update it's too short for me i expected more

• Like 1

Hello guys, 

As I notices here the majority don't like to see guys as guests in B4, while I am in RLC for it, i renew my subscription  once I see an "after party".. bad thing i missed the one which happened at first days of August.

my question  for the old members here, how often these parties happened ?  

Edited by mkm2222
cleared
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

Hello guys, 

As I notices here the majority don't like to see boys in B4, while I am in RLC for it, i renew my subscription  once I see an "after party".. bad thing i missed the one which happened at first days of August.

my question  for the old members here, how often these parties happened ?  

with guys involved??  if your answer is yes, then it happens to damn often for my taste!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Man..look at rlc updates,th last four girls are all recycled residents..rejoined..rejoined..and if not mistaken Holly is also a..rejoined..recycle help GIF

you are mistaken---Holly is a new girl see list of tenants made by Noldus

Holly #1 24.08.2019    B4       

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

the problem with this forum is there are so many people that want to say something but are afraid to because of all the sensitive people on this forum who will go crying to the mods to have them banned for a minimum of 24 hours.  it shouldn't be this way but unfortunately it is!!

Harley listen, I'm going to die very soon.  Do you really think I give a crap if a mod bans me or if some sensitive person takes offense at what I said?  I didn't say it because it was true.  I don't think it is at all.  I said it out of pure bitterness.  I meant it when I said I like Anabella. 

• Like 1