Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

happyone

8 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

I have just renewed my subscription for another 3 months only because of Martina. She should be given an extra bonus. If I knew how to I would do it. 🍷12

I dont subscribe that far ahead anymore.Ive dropped down to a standard subscription .Im month to month.Seeing thoes other couples disappear earlier the way they did was a wake up call for me.

Martina has changed her Saturday night rituals. She still goes out after work, partying and boozing. But she used to come home between 4 and 6 in the morning. And to to see her drunk was quite funny. It is different now. She still goes out and probably she still gets drunk. However, she does not return immediately. Instead she sleeps for some hours at her friend's or someone else's apartment to be a bit more sober again. To be honest Martina half drunk is much more entertaining than Martina half sober.

• Like 1

Martina is fighting against her cellulite, or less formal, her cottage cheese skin or orange peel syndrome. I am afraid her electric devices won’t help. She should do some sport instead. 2 or 3 times a week. That’s far more effective. However, it takes some energy. And Martina is a bit lazy at the moment.

5 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina is fighting against her cellulite, or less formal, her cottage cheese skin or orange peel syndrome. I am afraid her electric devices won’t help. She should do some sport instead. 2 or 3 times a week. That’s far more effective. However, it takes some energy. And Martina is a bit lazy at the moment.

She was much skinner  in 2017. She has good appetite and not much into sports. Those stimulators are popular among lazy people. No results ever seen from them.

Martina&Arberto paking and leaving for Christmas celebration days,we will have only two couples houses to watch them in this day,that is if Carla&Yanai also don't leave.One year ago by the same time we had dozens of couples with were we could watch the,with their friends,family in Christmas.Now we will have at max two houses.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Martina&Arberto paking and leaving for Christmas celebration days,we will have only two couples houses to watch them in this day,that is if Carla&Yanai also don't leave.One year ago by the same time we had dozens of couples with were we could watch the,with their friends,family in Christmas.Now we will have at max two houses.

That’s a pity, I agree with you. Here is a bit of comfort. Accidentally I found this short scene on RLC replay. Cameras 8,9 and 10 this morning between about 7.55 and 8.02. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

That’s a pity, I agree with you. Here is a bit of comfort. Accidentally I found this short scene on RLC replay. Cameras 8,9 and 10 this morning between about 7.55 and 8.02. 

Was one of best things in Rlc,in this time of year to watch all the couple houses and the parties.Gess that rlc is over.Now instead of watching the people with their family and friends in this time we can watch girls painting ones another's bodies like they are kids.Well in Martina&Alberto case We at least have the consolation they will be with us in few days again.Cheers.