Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

happyone

On 11/4/2019 at 2:33 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

I miss the days when Martina, who is always up for fucking, would take a dildo in her ass while having sex. It was so sexy to see. We know she liked it up the ass so now he just plays with it and occasionally finger fucks her asshole. And we never see her lick his ass anymore. Their sex it too rushed anymore.

Never seen Martina doing anal,with dildo or Alberto dongle..nothing.He just put his finger near Martina ass hole,spit and spit on it and that's all,and it's a couple I watch a lot so probably i would had seen such hot event.Think they probably do it but for some reason not in cams.

49 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Never seen Martina doing anal,with dildo or Alberto dongle..nothing.He just put his finger near Martina ass hole,spit and spit on it and that's all,and it's a couple I watch a lot so probably i would had seen such hot event.Think they probably do it but for some reason not in cams.

I think that's what they do when she sits on the wooden chair.

On 11/18/2019 at 7:30 PM, ze81 said:

Looks like they are waiting for something..not sure what🤔.

Both have been off camera a lot of late.Perhaps Martina is getting ready to go away again.Something or perhaps someone in Iceland seems to have captivated her interest.

• Upvote 1

Martina&Alberto had two wonderful,full of sensuality sex moments today,zero coments or pics uploaded,then a bunch of workers in Barca houses do their lame shows like they are in some b grade erotic movie wanna be,all shallow,superficial and they get plenty of coments and pics,sad to see this,Gess the wish for real life in cams experiences are getting ending and people nowdays just want to see repeated,superfluous,no soul shows in cams.Thanks M&A for continuing giving us what was and should always be the concept of sites based in real life and not turned in some caricature,joke of "real life",god bless you two.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Martina&Alberto had two wonderful,full of sensuality sex moments today,zero coments or pics uploaded,then a bunch of workers in Barca houses do their lame shows like they are in some b grade erotic movie wanna be,all shallow,superficial and they get plenty of coments and pics,sad to see this,Gess the wish for real life in cams experiences are getting ending and people nowdays just want to see repeated,superfluous,no soul shows in cams.Thanks M&A for continuing giving us what was and should always be the concept of sites based in real life and not turned in some caricature,joke of "real life",god bless you two.

I have been watching Martina and A on RLC replay this morning and I must admit ze81 is absolutely right. Their love making is real, true and authentic. When Martina is sexually aroused she is really horny, and when she feels an orgasm it is an orgasm. Of course, they know they are being watched and thoroughly enjoy being watched but they have sex to satisfy themselves and each other. And it’s fantastic that they share their joy and pleasure with us. Thank you. For 2 1/2 years Martina has been the main reason, may be the only one for my RLC subscription.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1