Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

happyone

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

i sincerely think you confuse christmas with new year's day
there has never been a party to celebrate Christmas in RLC, on the other hand I agree that we often had big parties to celebrate the new year :biggrin:

Any of both things..are over.We can watch a fake couple depressing celebration,the couples in vacations far from their houses and family and a bunchhh of Barca girl that will do their usual "celebrations",and the girl naked alone in a house also,this is the actual rlc,a far far cry of the good site and reference one it was a mere one year ago.No confusion in this.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Any of both things..are over.We can watch a fake couple depressing celebration,the couples in vacations far from their houses and family and a bunchhh of Barca girl that will do their usual "celebrations",and the girl naked alone in a house also,this is the actual rlc,a far far cry of the good site and reference one it was a mere one year ago.No confusion in this.

We can also let the new year go by and see afterwards before making assumptions :angel:

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

We can also let the new year go by and see afterwards before making assumptions :angel:

What assumptions 🤣,rlc is a far cry of what usted to be in this time of year.As much as some don't like To acept it😅

Merry Christmas to all of the CamCaps members and may all you have very prosperous New Year.

I sit here and wonder if Martina who has to be one of most sensual sexual women of RLC ever fantasizes about having two men ravish her ever so sexy body, and just take complete control over her to the point that she completely loses control, and has that ever so intense orgasm she has been searching for so long ? She has the ability to handle two men at once, or another woman who knows how please another woman totally/. I know from watching her over that last couple of years she really needs to experience the passion of completely letting herself go into her inner most desires and find that satisfaction she longs for and so deserves.

• Like 1

He is keen on mountain biking. He goes uphill supported by his electric drive. But his favorite activity is downhill racing. He therefore takes his helmet with him and he wears protectors on his elbows, knees and back. He does it 3 or 4 times a week and has lost some weight recently. 🚵🏼‍♂️🚵🏼‍♀️

8 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

He is keen on mountain biking. He goes uphill supported by his electric drive. But his favorite activity is downhill racing. He therefore takes his helmet with him and he wears protectors on his elbows, knees and back. He does it 3 or 4 times a week and has lost some weight recently. 🚵🏼‍♂️🚵🏼‍♀️

Thanks I was just wondering.Lately there hasnt been anyone home at times but the dog.Thoes bikes are pretty expensive arent they?