Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

happyone

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Was one of best things in Rlc,in this time of year to watch all the couple houses and the parties.Gess that rlc is over.Now instead of watching the people with their family and friends in this time we can watch girls painting ones another's bodies like they are kids.Well in Martina&Alberto case We at least have the consolation they will be with us in few days again.Cheers.

Cant answer for the other couples left but Martina and Alberto have never had a lot of company. Most of their socializing appears to happen off camera.

26 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Cant answer for the other couples left but Martina and Alberto have never had a lot of company. Most of their socializing appears to happen off camera.

Yes agree,fallowing them sinse they apeared and not much visits.In start they still had the parents visits with some frequency but nowdays is just a couple friends.With so few couples houses i would take even just M&A with parents.Gess they gone to family house and be all together.

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes agree,fallowing them sinse they apeared and not much visits.In start they still had the parents visits with some frequency but nowdays is just a couple friends.With so few couples houses i would take even just M&A with parents.Gess they gone to family house and be all together.

That's what most people do for Christmas.  Go spend with their Families.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's what most people do for Christmas.  Go spend with their Families.  

Yes of course,but sinse i am rlc user always had plenty of couples houses,parties during Christmas,friends in,family inclusively in a good number of rlc houses,now one year after the last Christmas in Rlc those special  moments in rlc are almost completely gone.Shows how drastically the site changed in such short time.

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Yes of course,but sinse i am rlc user always had plenty of couples houses,parties during Christmas,friends in,family inclusively in a good number of rlc houses,now one year after the last Christmas in Rlc those special  moments in rlc are almost completely gone.Shows how drastically the site changed in such short time.

Christmas being a family with most children, it seems normal to me that it is not in the RLC apartments

for the rest, Martina has already had several parties in the apartment with several guests, Alberto seems to have some close friends who come regularly to play the console, Martina also has two or three close friends who come from time to time and if I'm not mistaken Martina's parents have already come once or twice

• Like 2

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Christmas being a family with most children, it seems normal to me that it is not in the RLC apartments

for the rest, Martina has already had several parties in the apartment with several guests, Alberto seems to have some close friends who come regularly to play the console, Martina also has two or three close friends who come from time to time and if I'm not mistaken Martina's parents have already come once or twice

I agree with Moos. If he hadn’t written this comment I would have done it. Thanks, Moos.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

That's not what i was talking,in all my years in rlc we always had in Christmas a good number of houses were we see the couples making Christmas parties,recieving the friends and even family,some of them even stayed Christmas Day,it was a very special moment,one of the pinnacles of the concept real life in cams.Not talking about visits from time to time(as you sayed M&A recieve some friends from time to time and the parents usted also)but this change of only one couple houses left to watch during christmas(Linda&Tibor) shows the big downfall,change of route of rlc.Sadly rlc as we knew them is over and doesn't seem to be any interest in return to old style,this Christmas season is a painful reminder of that.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That's not what i was talking,in all my years in rlc we always had in Christmas a good number of houses were we see the couples making Christmas parties,recieving the friends and even family,some of them even stayed Christmas Day,it was a very special moment,one of the pinnacles of the concept real life in cams.Not talking about visits from time to time(as you sayed M&A recieve some friends from time to time and the parents usted also)but this change of only one couple houses left to watch during christmas(Linda&Tibor) shows the big downfall,change of route of rlc.Sadly rlc as we knew them is over and doesn't seem to be any interest in return to old style,this Christmas season is a painful reminder of that.

i sincerely think you confuse christmas with new year's day
there has never been a party to celebrate Christmas in RLC, on the other hand I agree that we often had big parties to celebrate the new year :biggrin:

• Like 2