Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

3 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Dommage que nous ne puissions pas poster de vidéos VHTV ici. Petites pièces jointes seulement

Oui vraiment dommage quand je vois la qualité des vidéos que vous avez posté dans le courant du mois d'aout mais la loi c'est la loi. Les petites pièces jointes sont également très bonnes :wink:

Yes really bad when I see the quality of the videos that you posted during the month of August but the law is the law. The small attachments are also very good :wink:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Back to the topic itself. I rarely watch the place live. It's often empty and not much going on there. I check the timeline for the hot moments. The reason I don't comment much in here is I don't know much about the girls and actually not really interested in them like in other places and I totally do not want to spoil the fun of the people in here who have fun watching them and discussing about them. It's like I have fun in other topics. However I won't mind the RLC people here (I hope you won't mind when I call you that name) would join discussions in other places too. 

Amy is right at the moment this place and especially the people here discussing it feel a little isolated here. So don't fear to go to the other topics. 😁

I wish everyone in here a great Friday and a good weekend. 

Tribal loyalties eh 😁 often hard to break 

1 hour ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Dommage que nous ne puissions pas poster de vidéos VHTV ici. Petites pièces jointes seulement

Why? 
I do not understand, it is said in the rules that we can post videos as attachments but not by a third party:
"Videos can only be uploaded through attachments, and any use of third-party hosts for downloading videos will be removed without notice."

6 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Why? 
I do not understand, it is said in the rules that we can post videos as attachments but not by a third party:
"Videos can only be uploaded through attachments, and any use of third-party hosts for downloading videos will be removed without notice."

Les vidéos que je monte ont souvent une taille comprise entre 0,9 et 1,5 Go. La pièce jointe limite la taille du fichier à env. 140 Mo. Sans espoir de faire une vidéo de cette taille

• Like 1

Just now, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Les vidéos que je te monte Une taille en Ontario Souvent Entre comprennent des 1,5 Go et 0,9. La pièce jointe la limite du fichier à taille env. 140 Mo. Sans faire une Espoir de vidéo of this taille

Ah oui, bien sur si la taille compte... je comprends.

Oh yes, of course if size matters ... I understand.

• Like 2

Another fun party night this Friday night/Saturday morning.  Same participants as the last party, including the hott redhead.  Unfortunately she seems to be with a dude.  Bummer.  After dinner, they played cards in the kitchen for an hour or so, then moved to the LR for charades.  One friend left, which leaves one girl all by herself without a partner.  Very cute, but a full left sleeve.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  She is cute as well.  At 0400 she seems to be curled up under a blanky and resting her head on the shark pillow, ready to nap (I am reminiscing about DE and the shark pillow from RLC).  (Shark pillows must be VERY comfortable!)  N&K are still playing cards with Red and her dude, it sounds like the Russian equivalent of "Cards Against Humanity" perhaps.  

The kitties are roaming around, like WTF?  Butch and Sundance are obviously perturbed, and I haven't seen Sia, probably under the guest room bed.  

I am curious about the painter's ladder seen on cam-3 on the right.  It's a very nice ladder.  Never saw it at the RLC dump.  

I get the feeling these friends live close, if not in the same complex.  But it would be nice to see N&K make use of their new "guest room" which they never had before for their friends.  There would a lot of stuffed ducks to remove, tho, as usual.  Make yourselves at home, friends!  Kira makes breakfast 0800 sharp LOL

Guest tatt girl is now snoozing quite comfortably with all the stuffed ducks in the 'guest room', something N&K never had before.  Too bad she didn't take a shark pillow with her, a la Doe.  Hottie redd and her man have exited, and Kira is in bed.  0600 Peter time.  Butch is checking shit out.  Great night tonight!  

• Like 2