Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Unfortunately, by converting the original, the resolution (dimensions)
and the quality of the AVI file has been vastly reduced. The resolution
is about 1/3 that of the original and the quality (kbps) has been
reduced by almost 17 times. The frames per second (FPS) were also
slightly reduced. The top half shows the MP4 file (the original), the
AVI file is on the bottom.

1992880590_2019-09-0102_23_27-Greenshot.thumb.jpg.81ae2cbf1ba476cb6a425ea78961be75.jpg  5

It may have been vastly reduced but I was only trying to make it so it could be placed as an Attachment since TPH Sites for Videos are not to be used on VHTV.  I could not do the other as it was over 1 GB in size but that file will expire in 72 Hours.   I will be making up a New Topic that will explain where TPH can and cannot be used as well as where Attachments are to be used and not used.  It will give Members a better understanding of how to place uploads in certain areas of the Forum Boards as each one has different Rules for each Board Classification.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

They both played beautifully for me. No green stuff anywhere. Yes, that's
the max file(s) size using the Attachment method.

Just downloaded them on my main desk top and they both played fine. Obviously my laptop last night was playing silly buggers lool.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

i am oficialy confused,they have two cats,but today there is another one(darker one)in the house,cats don't grow up in trees,i think😂.cat GIF

No Ze, you are not hallucinating. There is in fact a gorgeous Siamese wandering around exploring. They're being very careful not to disturb Mitya and Stepan the current occupants. 😊 Perhaps the friend you noticed earlier belongs to them.  😉

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

No Ze, you are not hallucinating. There is in fact a gorgeous Siamese wandering around exploring. They're being very careful not to disturb Mitya and Stepan the current occupants. 😊 Perhaps the friend you noticed earlier belongs to them.  😉

Hehe,glad i was wasn't having hallucinations,indeed is a pretty Siamese cat,doesn't look very young,seems an already adult cat,well if cat Its of n&K hope the three get along,sometimes cats don't get along at all,kinda like people😂.

14 hours ago, ze81 said:

i am oficialy confused,they have two cats,but today there is another one(darker one)in the house,cats don't grow up in trees,i think

Now, that is funny!! It almost looks like they're dancing. I especially like the
black and white one on the left, third up from the bottom. He hops from a
sitting position and lands in a sitting position. Good one Ze. 👍🤣

1647757060_DancingCats-Resized200Sharpenx2Brightenedx10AddedReverse.gif.41a9c15c695bfbc27bacd4a0675ed65b.gif

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It may have been vastly reduced but I was only trying to make it so it could be placed as an Attachment since TPH Sites for Videos are not to be used on VHTV.  I could not do the other as it was over 1 GB in size but that file will expire in 72 Hours.   I will be making up a New Topic that will explain where TPH can and cannot be used as well as where Attachments are to be used and not used.  It will give Members a better understanding of how to place uploads in certain areas of the Forum Boards as each one has different Rules for each Board Classification.

I understand why you reduced it so much. I was thinking maybe an
alternative might be a possibility. Like maybe increasing the maximum
Attachment file size so files like this wouldn't have to be reduced so
much that the quality suffered so badly. Like possibly 500MB. Just a
suggestion.

Also, maybe giving us the option to embed an mp4 file or just post
the link, the way it used to work. That way, the page, or at least the
video, wouldn't take so long to load.

I also think the chart for when to use TPH sites vs. the Attachment
Center is an excellent idea.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I understand why you reduced it so much. I was thinking maybe an
alternative might be a possibility. Like maybe increasing the maximum
Attachment file size so files like this wouldn't have to be reduced so
much that the quality suffered so badly. Like possibly 500MB. Just a
suggestion.

Also, maybe giving us the option to embed an mp4 file or just posting
the link, the way it used to work. That way, the page, or at least the
video, wouldn't take so long to load.

I also think the chart for when to use TPH sites vs. the Attachment
Center is an excellent idea.

I have made the Post explaining it better so others understand how we work on such matters.  Every Apartment Board has different ways on doing things.  From now on there will be nothing added to the Post to explain just the Content posted such as Picture or Video Content will be removed if it doesn't comply to the Forum it was placed in.

Admin is the only one that can adjust the Size Limit of Attachments. It currently is set at 146MB.  The embedded Videos the Player only shows when the file is in an MP4 Container but when the file is 80MB or more it usually stops responding before the Video gets a chance to buffer and load as the Video won't play until it's completely buffered.  I think there's a way the Poster can stop the MP4 by being embedded and leave it as a link. If the Video does not buffer completely then the File cannot be Downloaded from the Post unless you have a Download Manager but it can be Downloaded from the Attachments Center Directly.  I'll see what I can figure about the Embeds but I am sure there's a way the poster can leave it as a link.  When I find the Solution I will post and leave a gif showing how it's done or make Video Tutorial on how the process is done.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll see what I can figure about the Embeds but I am sure there's a way the poster can leave it as a link.  When I find the Solution I will post and leave a gif showing how it's done or make Video Tutorial on how the process is done.

I hope you're right about the embedded vids. Being able to post just a
link like it was before would be really good. Thanks, Stone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Now, that is funny!! It almost looks like they're dancing. I especially like the
black and white one on the left, third up from the bottom. He hops from a
sitting position and lands in a sitting position. Good one Ze. 👍🤣

1647757060_DancingCats-Resized200Sharpenx2Brightenedx10AddedReverse.gif.41a9c15c695bfbc27bacd4a0675ed65b.gif

Thanks my friends,big miauuu,i mean big cheers😁.

• Like 1

Was walking in a park and seen a little chipmunk,he looked to me and kinda felt he had a suspicious smile,i asked him..dude what's the deal..and little chipmunk says..dude..dude..all is right..all right all right.Moral..chipmunks are not rats.