Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

5 hours ago, West_California said:

I watched the cats for a looong time last night , 3 hiding, plotting, chasing....their flashlight eyes light up in the infra red cams..

They need small things on the floor to play cat hockey with...not something that hurts when u step on it....

The very first thing Nina and Kira always do after arriving home, aside from removing shoes in the hallway (must be a Russian thing), is pick up Butch and Sundance and shower them with love and kisses, and talk to them (and they talk back).  Not sure where the Siamese is, but I saw him earlier, as West Cali mentioned.  Nina is wearing a cute denim suspender thing I haven't seen before.  They are on the couch and having "dinner" while watching a Russian comedy show.  It is almost 0400 Peter time.  💘  

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, West_California said:

Wow, Heinz Ketchup.......Same as Mine....

Yep, we won the condiments war! American ketchup rules the world!!!
Or at least is available everywhere. I bought it in Ireland, the UK, and The Netherlands. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, West_California said:

Wow, Heinz Ketchup.......Same as Mine....

They consume many fine American products, Heinz, Hellman's, Coke beverages, among others.  But that brown sauce Kira often makes that they put over their wide noodles and giant sausages, I think it is a secret family recipe, since Kira puts it in a special glass bottle with no labels.  They love their pasta and veggies and snausages, but also their sushi (ugh!).  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

They consume many fine American products, Heinz, Hellman's, Coke beverages, among others.  But that brown sauce Kira often makes that they put over their wide noodles and giant sausages, I think it is a secret family recipe, since Kira puts it in a special glass bottle with no labels.  They love their pasta and veggies and snausages, but also their sushi (ugh!).  

Probably soy sauce, no?

• Like 1