Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

37 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

I do not understand, you think someone has reported my post?
It seems to me that I have not revealed a secret, that people work and that they move in Russia does not seem to me confidential.
Especially after all that was poured on these two poor girls in "Nina & Kira (2019) Part # 1", without it disturbing anyone.

On 9/18/2019 at 2:56 PM, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Anybody know what Kira is doing? Missing her

She was traveling to Moscow, for work she told me, but I do not know more.

The above is NOT what is being referred to. Moos deleted several msg this morning that posted Real Life Social Media info relating to Nina and Kira's off-cam life. Way beyond country of origin, which is easy to discern and openly discussed across the board. The info posted was in clear violation of Global Rule 2. The poster(s) were NOT regulars to this thread, but not newbies to CC. I was literally in the process of starting to report them when Moos pulled the trigger.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, 🔴🔴🔴 said:

What do you mean especially what was poured on them? I didn't see anyone posting insider personal information about them except for people like you and that sturm guy who claimed that the only way to understand them was to stalk them on social media.  The rules are pretty clear here. There shall be no talk about their personal lives outside of what happens on cam, including their country location. 

Is this why the cams were shut down for 3 days ?? For security wasn't it ?

2 minutes ago, West_California said:

OMG...Wow...now i'm lost.....Are the posters banned, shakled, censured..?

That would be a question for StoneCold, Moos, or Foamy. My call would depend on history, but would have to rate at least a good long spell in the time out chair. Possibly more, as I see the posts as possibly being malicious in intent.

• Like 1

Guest 🔴🔴🔴
53 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

including their country location. ???????

Thats public knowledge BY NOLDUS

So who gave Noldus the honor and privilege to have the ability to disclose the location of the tenants? Other then the GMT stamp, that's all the information there is about the location of the tenants. I guess, the only people with the ability to disclose that would be the tenants or VHTV, otherwise it's non disclosable personal information. The mods are more then welcome to clarify this point if I'm wrong about it. 

Guest 🔴🔴🔴
30 minutes ago, West_California said:

OMG...Wow...now i'm lost.....Are the posters banned, shakled, censured..?

Yes, they are. In many different ways. 

1 hour ago, 🔴🔴🔴 said:

What do you mean especially what was poured on them? I didn't see anyone posting insider personal information about them except for people like you and that sturm guy who claimed that the only way to understand them was to stalk them on social media.  The rules are pretty clear here. There shall be no talk about their personal lives outside of what happens on cam, including their country location. 

Mr. Anonymous, (in France, "3 points" has a rather vulgar meaning, I can not name you that way), you should read the first part of Nina & Kira, you will see that many epithets have been poured on these two girls.
To say that Nina sings or kira writes, when we see them unpacking CD albums or book boxes does not seem too difficult or too indiscreet.
What is more serious, in my opinion, is to insult them as it was when they arrived at VHTV and on xHamster in August. That's when things went too far, and from me too. I apologized at that moment.

2 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Mr. Anonymous, (in France, "3 points" has a rather vulgar meaning, I can not name you that way), you should read the first part of Nina & Kira, you will see that many epithets have been poured on these two girls.
To say that Nina sings or kira writes, when we see them unpacking CD albums or book boxes does not seem too difficult or too indiscreet.
What is more serious, in my opinion, is to insult them as it was when they arrived at VHTV and on xHamster in August. That's when things went too far, and from me too. I apologized at that moment.

this is the second account of amy3 if i can help you 😉

• Like 1

Guest 🔴🔴🔴
Just now, firewall said:

this is the second account of amy3 if i can help you 😉

I have more too. But don't let that get you down. It's just words. 💋