Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 8:11 PM, 🔴🔴🔴 said:

So who gave Noldus the honor and privilege to have the ability to disclose the location of the tenants? Other then the GMT stamp, that's all the information there is about the location of the tenants. I guess, the only people with the ability to disclose that would be the tenants or VHTV, otherwise it's non disclosable personal information. The mods are more then welcome to clarify this point if I'm wrong about it. 

isnt this getting a bit legalistic for a rule on an internet forum that has a clear purpose?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

ideas for gifts. she loves those. ı am sure kira ll buy somethink like that. but you can send 

Actually, Nina is more into ducks.  She needs more ducks, as she only has a couple hundred at the moment.  

Last year, Kira got her, among many other things, a very expensive wireless microphone rig.  Quite impressive.  

Also, perhaps it is a Russian thing, but they tend to celebrate their birthdays all week long LOL.  

5 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Actually, Nina is more into ducks.  She needs more ducks, as she only has a couple hundred at the moment.  

Last year, Kira got her, among many other things, a very expensive wireless microphone rig.  Quite impressive.  

Also, perhaps it is a Russian thing, but they tend to celebrate their birthdays all week long LOL.  

You can actually buy Panties. Just place your order and the Girls will wear VHTV Panties and they'll be mailed after they have worn them for a couple of days and then you get sniff them when they arrive.  I don't know how much they cost but they come with a Hand Written Letter from the Tenant as well.