Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

1 hour ago, jouandomy said:

I do not understand, you think someone has reported my post?
It seems to me that I have not revealed a secret, that people work and that they move in Russia does not seem to me confidential.
Especially after all that was poured on these two poor girls in "Nina & Kira (2019) Part # 1", without it disturbing anyone.

i was warned because i sayed in Portuguese the names of the residents of an House..the house name John&kate or something and i just sayed it in their native language.. anything can happen.Never forgeted this because doesn't make sense.

• Like 1

Guest 🔴🔴🔴
6 minutes ago, firewall said:

you welcome, this account was already in my ignore list it was very easy to recognize him 🙂

And yet, I make posts happen better than anyone. Until next time, I return you to your boring forum. I wonder who else I am. 👊

1 hour ago, 🔴🔴🔴 said:

What do you mean especially what was poured on them? I didn't see anyone posting insider personal information about them except for people like you and that sturm guy who claimed that the only way to understand them was to stalk them on social media.  The rules are pretty clear here. There shall be no talk about their personal lives outside of what happens on cam, including their country location. 

Mostly correct, but country and regional  locations are exempt. Anything more specific is against the rules. We do this because there have been stalkers in the past who scared and jeopardized the tenants' safety and their careers (many of these people actually have real jobs). We are not here to furnish stalkers with such information.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 🔴🔴🔴 said:

So who gave Noldus the honor and privilege to have the ability to disclose the location of the tenants? Other then the GMT stamp, that's all the information there is about the location of the tenants. I guess, the only people with the ability to disclose that would be the tenants or VHTV, otherwise it's non disclosable personal information. The mods are more then welcome to clarify this point if I'm wrong about it. 

The listing on the RLC side has existed for some time. Still does, in fact last update was Aug 18th. So the knowledge of where they live being open predates their move to VHTV.

And of course I defer to Foamy in this, or any other matter of course.  And the safety and security of the residents/tenants is above all other considerations.

Guest 🔴🔴🔴
9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Mostly correct, but country and regional  locations are exempt. Anything more specific is against the rules. We do this because there have been stalkers in the past who scared and jeopardized the tenants' safety and their careers (many of these people actually have real jobs). We are not here to furnish stalkers with such information.

Hmmm, ok if you say so. I think your rules are out of date, btw, cause per VHTV, stalking the tenants social media is allowed and even encouraged. People frequently post the tenants Twitter posts into the forums. There is much grey area between a VHTV Twitter business account and a personal Twitter account. Rules are rules, but there seems to be lot of exceptions to the rules. Seems to me they are more like landmines that can be tripped multiple ways depending on who is around at the time someone is walking through the field. 

Lastly, if tenants feel safe from stalkers because of a forum rule then sadly they are quite mistaken and lack awareness to the reality of the situation at hand. Very, very ignorant! 

Just now, 🔴🔴🔴 said:

Hmmm, ok if you say so. I think your rules are out of date, btw, cause per VHTV, stalking the tenants social media is allowed and even encouraged. People frequently post the tenants Twitter posts into the forums. There is much grey area between a VHTV Twitter business account and a personal Twitter account. Rules are rules, but there seems to be lot of exceptions to the rules. Seems to me they are more like landmines that can be tripped multiple ways depending on who is around at the time someone is walking through the field. 

Lastly, if tenants feel safe from stalkers because of a forum rule then sadly they are quite mistaken and lack awareness to the reality of the situation at hand. Very, very ignorant! 

twitter account from VHTV or Tenants of VH are just work accounts, only to promote VHTV, it's not their real account, so it's not a problem 

• Like 2

The biggest source of information about the regional location in the past were the phone numbers on take-out pizza boxes and the time stamps -- that was back when RLC had them. That information was viewed on RLC itself, so it's not against the rules.

Wild-eyed obviously ridiculous speculation and humorous comments are also acceptable.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 🔴🔴🔴 said:

I agree. We are discussing the issue.

I personally HATE the rules, and I wrote most of the damn things. When Woof was the only mod, CC was a lot smaller, and if a member said anything that pissed off the Big Dog, they got hammered. Generally speaking, the members were old school BBS and early Internet experienced, so they used common sense when they posted stuff. Somewhere along the line, we needed to have a few rules and guidelines because a new flock of children showed up who were educated at 4chan/b.

I will take up your suggestion with the other Mods and we'll render some sort of rewrite or revisions. I'd rather simplify the Rules, but most of our members are illiterate and cannot read the rules or follow directions, so our endeavors will probably not be improved regardless of how we proceed.

• Like 2

Guest 🔴🔴🔴
38 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I agree. We are discussing the issue.

I personally HATE the rules, and I wrote most of the damn things. When Woof was the only mod, CC was a lot smaller, and if a member said anything that pissed off the Big Dog, they got hammered. Generally speaking, the members were old school BBS and early Internet experienced, so they used common sense when they posted stuff. Somewhere along the line, we needed to have a few rules and guidelines because a new flock of children showed up who were educated at 4chan/b.

I will take up your suggestion with the other Mods and we'll render some sort of rewrite or revisions. I'd rather simplify the Rules, but most of our members are illiterate and cannot read the rules or follow directions, so our endeavors will probably not be improved regardless of how we proceed.

Good luck! No matter what path you take there will be serious pitfalls. The tenants should treat the public like a loaded gun and assume that anyone watching them is a psychopathic stalker hell bent on finding them. 

Guest 🔴🔴🔴
1 hour ago, moos54 said:

twitter account from VHTV or Tenants of VH are just work accounts, only to promote VHTV, it's not their real account, so it's not a problem 

I don't think that is entirely accurate, but even still, it's outside of the cams and doesn't seem to comply with the rules as there are currently written. 

Hard to get around this, I would think.

Anything Posted in those Topics should Pertain as to what goes on Inside the Confines of the Apartments. Once the Tenants Step Outside the Apartment that is Their Own Personal Lives and What They do in Their Own Personal Lives Outside of the Apartment Confines Shall Not beDiscussed in Open Forum Boards of any Apartment.

0350 Peter time, and they are home.  Kira fixing a healthy snack of soy sauteed veggies in the kitchen while Nina practices on the uke.  Butch and Sundance prowling the kitchen table hoping for a dropped morsel.  Life is good.  

But what the hell is going on here?  I take a short haul for three days, and come back to a complete clusterfuck here on the forum.  What a disappointment.  Why am I being chastised by StoneCold for posting "quizzes"?  I don't recall posting any 'quizzes.'  I post what I see in the apartment, and nothing more.  I thought CCF would be a little better than RLCF, but I see that is not the case now.  

• Like 2