Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

The ones you throw away once you opened the package of course 😁

You mean it isn't extra packaging to save the furniture, well I never.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You should have seen them back in the day in their RLC hovel.  They assembled and fixed all kinds of stuff, but the most impressive feat was when they replaced the carpet in the bedroom.  They tore out the old carpet and installed the new carpet all within a 24 hour span.  And it looked great when they were done!  I was very, very impressed, to say the least.  The funniest part, though, was when Nina stumbled across a teeny little spider in the corner, and she screamed like a girl LOL.  Fearless Kira had to come rescue her damsel in distress and slay the vicious beast - with her foot.  Who knew?  Tough-talking tough-acting Nina can be reduced to tears from an itsy bitsy spider LOL.  It was quite the humorous and charming little incident.  

They are quite the dynamic duo working together.  Assemble furniture, install carpet, and slay vicious beasts!  

Hey @West_California it appears as though they are building a permanent domicile for the watermelon?  😄  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, sturmchaser said:

You should have seen them back in the day in their RLC hovel.  They assembled and fixed all kinds of stuff, but the most impressive feat was when they replaced the carpet in the bedroom.  They tore out the old carpet and installed the new carpet all within a 24 hour span.  And it looked great when they were done!

I would have really enjoyed watching that. I love seeing girls do such stuff. 👍

• Like 2